Yet another bad joke thread

Yet another bad joke thread

Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom, "I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!!!"

"IMPOSSIBLE !!" said the groom broom.

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!"

Gibbzilla

Diabloii.Net Member
A man saw a dog licking his nether regions on the side of the road. The man leaned over to his friend and said, "I sure wish I could do that." The friend then said, "He'll bite you.":grin:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
That was worse than I could've imagined.

Gibbzilla said:
A man saw a dog licking his nether regions on the side of the road. The man leaned over to his friend and said, "I sure wish I could do that." The friend then said, "He'll bite you.":grin:
Yeah, I've heard that one.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
An old woman came into her doctor's office and confessed to an embarrassing problem. "I fart all the time, Doctor Johnson, but they're soundless, and they have no odor. In fact, since I've been here, I've farted no less than twenty times. What can I do?"

"Here's a prescription, Mrs. Harris. Take these pills three times a day for seven days and come back and see me in a week."

Next week an upset Mrs. Harris marched into Dr. Johnson's office. "Doctor, I don't know what was in those pills, but the problem is worse! I'm farting just as much, but now they smell terrible! What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Calm down, Mrs. Harris," said the doctor soothingly. "Now that we've fixed your sinuses, we'll work on your hearing."

Velimor

Diabloii.Net Member
Try these ones on for size:

So, this mushroom walks into a bar and goes up to the bartender. The bartender says to him, "We don't serve your kind here." The mushroom replies, "Why not? I'm a fun guy."

What's the difference between a piano and a fish?
-You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!