Yesssss

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Yesssss

:laugh: FINALLY!!! The russian exchange student is LEAVING!!! :grin: She has broken my x-box*** a bit, deleted some of my saved games, bugged me to death, is VERY picky AND has the most innoying voice ever. But, after 2 months of her constant pestering, she is leaving tommorow :jig: :flip: I am SO happy!!

*** One of the cords is messed up. I have to pull it up really far to make it show anything on the TV. Man I was P-ied off when I found out about it.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
I donno!!! I just never thought about bringing her up ... I don't like her AT ALL. And no, I don't speak Russian. I am Canadian all the way!!! :afro: :grin:

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
Can't you just replace the Xbox cord for like $20?

And not that it really means anything, but I'd love to learn Russian...and Mandarin, Korean, Japanese. oh yeah I suppose I should get off my butt and learn French too, maybe that will please The Bloc...

Please excuse my babbling.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
lol... I already know French. Oui oui pee pee (j.k lol) But we ARE getting a Japanese exchange student (wootz) :grin:

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
No.. not at all lol
You should have put her in the oven, that way she would have been hot.
And appearantly, due to a famous story, shoving a person like that in an oven gives it a happy ending for all.*)

*) excluding the guy who has to do the roofing

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
You should have put her in the oven, that way she would have been hot.
And appearantly, due to a famous story, shoving a person like that in an oven gives it a happy ending for all.*)

*) excluding the guy who has to do the roofing
LOL!!! ... I wonder what she would of tasted like :scratch: :scratch: