Yes, I got one!

Bulgarian

Banned
Yes, I got one!

Every other special monster that could fit was pretty much taken, but I did manage to get "Toorc_Icefist".

Score. :azn:

Bulgarian

Banned
Nice. Stole your idea and grabbed ToorcIcefist and PitspawnFouldog. :grin:
There are some uniques that havent been taken which can only fit if you dont space. I deleted VentartheUnholy because I'm picky on names. Lord De Seis would be perfect though, only if bnet allowed you to put two underscores. :undecided:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I made a new char recently, and I was amazed that although most of the names I tried were taken, my favourite still wasn't: Mordax. Worked nicely since he uses poison, too.

Would've been better on a poison/bone necro than a Rabies wolf, but what are you going to do?

Bulgarian

Banned
I made a new char recently, and I was amazed that although most of the names I tried were taken, my favourite still wasn't: Mordax. Worked nicely since he uses poison, too.

Would've been better on a poison/bone necro than a Rabies wolf, but what are you going to do?
Whats the relationship between Mordax and poison IRL?

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
He, guess it shows how much I wander over here nowadays. Used to post here a lot...well, not compared to you guys, but a lot for me.