Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Yeah! I soloed Uber!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Tweezle, May 23, 2008.

1. Tweezle

Tweezle IncGamers Member

Yeah! I soloed Uber!

I just wanted to share my joy with you guys- I did my first Uber ever- solo and managed to kill the Three and their minions.

I took out Mephy first, then had to fight Baal & Diablo plus minions at the same time. That's where I died once, right after I killed Baal. I didn't hit my rejuv fast enough.((

But got back into the game and finished Diablo off no sweat. My hellfire prize was a sorc torch. SWEET!
    Not perfect- 16/16 but I'm not complaining since I'm working on building a light sorc for key farming.

Wow- I was a nervous wreck during the battle. I honestly didn't think I could pull it off..... but after studying a really good, clear cut video on soloing Uber using smite/zeal pally it wasn't that hard to know what to expect and where.

Have a good one:wave:

2. jmagic

jmagic IncGamers Member

Re: Yeah! I soloed Uber!

congrats i did the organ hunt for the 1st time tonight with a good friend aien on here then ubers prize ended up being 20/13 zon torch i like the sorc better

3. Tweezle

Tweezle IncGamers Member

TY:smiley:
    Yeah i was hopin for a pally or sorc torch. Was my lucky night. :azn:

4. qtpielv

qtpielv Banned

Congrats !

5. NekoShinigami

NekoShinigami IncGamers Member

Grats to both! Sorc torches are always awesome and a 20 stats zon torch is great too!

I almost never killed ubers for fun any more since I help with uberlvling. :p

Do you find mini ubers to be more of a hassle than ubers? I do! Converting keys into organs is a pain for me! Unless when my friend helps out! LOL

6. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

congrats. i haven't been able to do them cuz i just started ladder not too long ago and my internet connection was terrible before.

7. Road Ratt

Road Ratt IncGamers Member

It's a nice feeling doing that first solo uber run. Congrats, that's a nice first solo torch. :prop:

8. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

Nice Job !

9. Tweezle

Tweezle IncGamers Member

I might need your help on uber lvling one of these days....If you are willing.:smiley:

Thank you all for the congrats! I was just hyped since I've never done Uber Trist before and honestly didn't believe I could do it w/out dying a bunch of times or screwing up and not coming away with a torch.:shocked:

10. Tweezle

Tweezle IncGamers Member

OMG!
    I can't believe this....... I just lost the sorc torch. I thought it would be safe since I haven't logged into bnet for about 8 hours and i had permed the game. I was moving the torch from one character to another when bnet decides to kick me off with an error message saying "unable to connect using modem" or some crap.
    I can connect to the other realms.....
    I am so BUMMED it wasn't like I was game hopping, baaling or doing any heavy muling for god's sake!!
    ##@@@@ Bnet!

11. Barabas

Barabas IncGamers Member

Doing Ubers is so easy if you have the right character dude for the job.
    And I mean a smiter with 60% ++ CB , dracul's for LT, a Zaka and full resis.

I usualy do Uber Tristan in 4 min , and that is if I have lag. In a lag free day I kill all 3 Ubers in less then 3 min.

Main strategy : Aim the Ubers, take'em in a row and just completly ignore minions

Aim the Uber, and use Smite on it, simple as that.

2' 44" last Uber Tristan run.

12. Tweezle

Tweezle IncGamers Member

I have 112 CB when fully equipped. When I was done with Meph, Baal & his little brother appeared at the same time so lots of minions spawned. I was hoping just Baal would show up first and let me get him out of the way before D showed.

But it was alot more entertaining then just doing the same old baal or chaos runs. I was happy to get the chance to do it before the ladder reset- which may or may not be soon.:rolleyes:

13. Jednowlosy

Jednowlosy IncGamers Member

gz but its sooo easy ;)) Who needs a smiter? Any paladin can do it. just put 1 extra point in fana if you already haven't and get him a gear worth ~um in total ^.^

14. J Cash

J Cash IncGamers Member

Congrats, soloing the ubers are a tough thing to do, i have never done it. always needed help killing all the mobs around the ubers.

15. Tweezle

Tweezle IncGamers Member

True. I've thought about that too. I only put one point into fan. cuz my pally was built to hammer.

I might try solo using BH, at 15-16k should be enough to kill the uber three.... i hope. Or I could just do both and swap. Hmmm...

16. NekoShinigami

Ouch! That is a bummer!!!!! Next time wait till your friend get on bnet or get a trusted here to help with that. :(

Sure, pm me if you need help lvling. As long as I can get hold of 2 hammers (from my friends), I shld be able to set up easily.

Not this weekend though since I am currently out of town.

17. Tweezle

Tweezle IncGamers Member

Ty:))

My pally is firstly a hammerdin so could I fill in one of the hammer spots? I'm sure I could do it, or I could take up the smiter position, which ever. I'll PM you on that soon....

YEAH real bummed about losing the torch. I am always very careful when I mule but of course no matter what precautions you take bnet can be very finicky.
    I have no trusted friends so far as I have only just joined this forum.

I am hoping to make a few (like yourself) and would like to join in private/ non private games. It gets boring sometimes playing all by my lonesome! :wave:

18. NekoShinigami

LOL I know what you mean. I play by myself as well with friends. It breaks up the monotony of D2 at times! LOL

I just saw that there is a thread up top about being able to get help and what not.

Oh yes, I know abt bnet. I have lost items while muling too fast (realmed down, games lost). I am pretty careful about perming games now after I lost an organ set due to not perming a game. Although sometimes I get impatient and not care anyway! LOL

You can try pm me in game if you need muling. I have such erratic playing times that there is another better way to get hold of me (will discuss that in pm). Otherwise you can try and get hold of me at *nekomf or *nekosmite
    These are my main play accounts atm LOL

19. lukefojut

lukefojut IncGamers Member

Congrats on killing the gruesome threesome! It's a good achievement and with out meaning to patronise, it's tricky for someone new to it..

Also, less of the people trying to say how easy it is - fighting the Ubers on a budget is still plenty challenging!