Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Yasq...

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by oOmpie, Oct 3, 2006.

1. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

Yasq...

Aye, yet another stupid question :)

I slapped an infinity polearm on my merc, but he often refuses to activate the meditation aura :|

I often have to re-equip the weapon on him to activate the aura and still sometimes it won't be active in the middle of a battle, which is kind of a problem since I am a necro with only a clay golem besides my merc and i REALLY need my mana...

Is this (having to re-requip at game start) a common problem? And is it possible the aura actually deactivates in-game or am I just imagining things?

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

I've never had such a problem. The only time I've had to reequip his Insight is after he dies, in order to reactivate the Meditation aura the weapon gives. Once the weapon is equipped, the aura stays.

3. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

Yeah, it also happens when he dies, which fortunately is getting less frequently nowadays :eek:

But also every time I enter a game and like I said.. I sometimes have the feeling it gets "deactivated" in game... I mostly notice when all of a sudden I am running out of mana and my regen is back to the usual crawl it was before I had an infinity on my merc.

4. Evrae Altana

Just to clear one thing up: are you using Insight or Infinity on your merc? They give very different auras. :wink3:
    The reason I ask is because you mentioned Infinity twice now, and yet say you have mana issues, which led me to believe you mean Insight instead.

5. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

D'oh! :badteeth:

Insight it is... sorry about the confusion :D

/me slaps forehead...

6. Evrae Altana

Is it possible that your merc simply wandered out of your range, thereby causing you to temporarily lose the Meditation aura?

7. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

I tried that first...
    Even when holding his hand my mana regen wouldn't go up again. Only a re-equip of the Insight ;) would boost mana regen again.

8. Lawrencearm

Lawrencearm IncGamers Member

That happens to me too sometimes when i join new games and all. Not a big problem though.

9. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

Not really a big problem, just a little annoying. So I was wondering if anybody else had the same or if perhaps I was doing something wrong (in more cases then I'd like to admit the most possible explanation :p)

10. seralph

seralph IncGamers Member

If you have a Prayer merc the anser may be simple. Prayer is a Synergie to Meditation. Therefore every time the merc enable his own aura, you will have an additional mana boost.

Loosing a aura or a skill allocation may happen rarely(for me once in more than onehundred houres)

11. sungam

sungam IncGamers Member

Yeah I have the same problem too. I always have to re-equip when he dies but sometimes he takes a hwile to get started so I've got into the habit of re-equiping when in town