Y cant I get on

DarthKardinal

Diabloii.Net Member
Y cant I get on

Ive tried to log on all day but it has given me a temporary restriction. is the realm down? usually just takes an hour or two for me to get on? Does it give you a specific message if your key is banned?

Lord Nyax

Banned
Sometimes BNet is just finicky (read: Always). It might last 5 minutes, it might last upwards of a day. If you still can't get in tomorrow, it might be serious.

Of course, make sure your internet is connected...(kind of a moot point since you're posting on an Internet forum...but it's happened to me before...:dunce:).

DarthKardinal

Diabloii.Net Member
Sometimes BNet is just finicky (read: Always). It might last 5 minutes, it might last upwards of a day. If you still can't get in tomorrow, it might be serious.

Of course, make sure your internet is connected...(kind of a moot point since you're posting on an Internet forum...but it's happened to me before...:dunce:).
thanks for the info

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
also, if you keep trying to loggon, it will reset the timer. So it's best to wait at least 12 hours...I usually wait 24. After all, there are other things to do than play D2 all day long...