Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

WWS on Act 1 Rogue question

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by ZeN, Apr 9, 2005.

1. ZeN

ZeN IncGamers Member

WWS on Act 1 Rogue question

Hi all.

I was trying to find something through search, but to no avail. Or did I miss it?

The question is this:

I vaguely recall that when using WWS with an Act 1 rogue, the magic arrow from the WWS will override or interfere in some way with the Fire arrow that the rogue fires ( she is a Fire Rogue, that is ). I use her with my Wind Druid ( just for some variety ) , by the way.

Is there any basis under that or am I confusing it with something? Does the said rogue will fire Fire arrows mixing it up with the Magic or will they add?
    ( by the in-game graphics it will alter those arrows )

Thanks.

2. Liliel

Liliel IncGamers Member

I'm not sure, but I don't think it woule interfere with the Fire Arrow. I know that Wizendraw's magic arrow doesn't affect it, so I don't know why WWS would.

3. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

It doesn't interfere at all. The MA is just the rogue's regular attack. A neat thing to do with a fire rogue is to give her +2 skills, say a Lore and Spirit Shroud. She will then shoot fire, cold, and MA about equally with a Witchwild.

4. ZeN

ZeN IncGamers Member

Wasn't that fixed in 1.10? The attack changing thingy?

5. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

Yes, the lightning-hose bug was fixed in 1.10. It took +3skills to get the hose and it appears to me that only the hose was eliminated. I tested it just after the patch and about every third shot the rogue would go through the firing motion but no arrow would appear. She was shooting blanks! :p If you want to have her to shoot more fire, just add 1skill.