wwbarb help

Gubben

Diabloii.Net Member
wwbarb help

i need to know some things...
what level of leap do i need to cover the screen?
how much ww dmg can i expect with 374 grief zerker?
should i use dracs for OW or rends for dmg (ed helps +dmg from grief right?)

and how do i triangle whirl, desynch whirl and extend namelock?


thanks in advance
 

morotsjos

Banned
Gubben said:
i need to know some things...
what level of leap do i need to cover the screen?
how much ww dmg can i expect with 374 grief zerker?
should i use dracs for OW or rends for dmg (ed helps +dmg from grief right?)

and how do i triangle whirl, desynch whirl and extend namelock?


thanks in advance
1. ~slvl 22 I think.
2. Enough.
3. Draculs. Always.
4. I can show you in-game. *ror-korgoth.

See my reply to your pm btw.
 

nightaswz

Diabloii.Net Member
hey morotsjos.. are u on ladder useast? i wouldnt mind learning as well since im well on my way to making a bvc ww barb
 

soc

Banned
Leap
Mana Cost: 2

Slvl - Radius (yards)
13 - 15.3
14 - 16
15 - 16
16 - 16
17 - 16.6
18 - 16.6
19 - 16.6
20 - 16.6
21 - 17.3 <- RECOMMENDED
22 - 17.3
23 - 17.3
24 - 17.3
25 - 17.3
26 - 18 <- GG Leap, I recommend it if you plan to be ~lvl 95
 

morotsjos

Banned
soc said:
Leap
Mana Cost: 2

Slvl - Radius (yards)
13 - 15.3
14 - 16
15 - 16
16 - 16
17 - 16.6
18 - 16.6
19 - 16.6
20 - 16.6
21 - 17.3 <- RECOMMENDED
22 - 17.3
23 - 17.3
24 - 17.3
25 - 17.3
26 - 18 <- GG Leap, I recommend it if you plan to be ~lvl 95
That's not the knockbackradius, it's the radius shown in the skill-tree which defines how long you can leap. The knockbackradius increases by 0.66 yards/slvl, with NO dimnishing returns.

I maxed leap on my barb, it's hilarious to annoy people over 1.5 screens away =)

Gubben: Tell me your account so I can whisper you since I'm not online that much nowadays...
 

Gubben

Diabloii.Net Member
morotsjos said:
That's not the knockbackradius, it's the radius shown in the skill-tree which defines how long you can leap. The knockbackradius increases by 0.66 yards/slvl, with NO dimnishing returns.

I maxed leap on my barb, it's hilarious to annoy people over 1.5 screens away =)

Gubben: Tell me your account so I can whisper you since I'm not online that much nowadays...
my account is *gronk and that is on Europe ladder :)
 

morotsjos

Banned
soc said:
morot- Thank you very much. That would explain a couple of things
No problem =)

Gubben: I'll try to whisper you. I have an old NL-account that I dont use - it has a level 40 char which is good enough to show you leap etc on.
 
Top