ww sin

jjashik

Diabloii.Net Member
ww sin

i am considering a ww sin (for melee purposes mostly) but i had a few questions to ask. seems like the c/c ww sin guide is a bit outdated.

1) is fortitude armor good? or do i stick with nats with 3 psn facets? basically, whats the best armor?

2) in the guide, there was no mention of angelics rings/ammy. is this the best way to go since i will be doing mostly melee?

3) do i need to max out fade or just enough to hit 50%pdr? reason why i ask this is because i think there will be a slight pdr% overkill. 20 (skills) 13 (charms/torch/anni) 6 (prebuff claws) 15 (coa)

4) how much fhr should i be aiming for?

thanks for all you help in advance.

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
3) You forgot 8 (enigma). I guess that answers question 1 too. Enigma will give you the strength to use that CoA you mentioned. I think ww sins focus more on poison and OW damage than pure physical damage, so Fortitude isn't the top dog. You'll be losing out on a lot of mobility without Enigma.

4) 86% shouldn't be hard to get to. You'll be at 60% already with CoA and Shadow Dancers (which hits the 5 frame 48% breakpoint alone) so I see no reason not to go to 4 frames.

2) Yeah, I'd use Angelic's if you can't get your hands on a decent Fool's claw. Even if you do have one, then all that extra AR wont hurt, especially against high def opponents. Meh, just keep them in your stash like all other melee duellers out there, just in case.

jjashik

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the advice eilo. now i have to work at getting everything. d=

o btw, i forgot to mention, what do i socket the coa with? do i need a cannot be frozen mod anywhere?