WW Sin

Zpliffman

Diabloii.Net Member
WW Sin

Hi,
I am currently making a WW Sin now this is my first assassin so I hope you guys can help me a bit.
My setup would be.

Helm: Shako (5/5/die psn)
Armour: Bramble 46% lvl 21 thorns
Gloves: Magnus skin
Boots: Gore rider
Belt: Archnid
Amulet: Angelic
Rings: Angelic
Weapon: Chaos r/w
Shield: Storm

Now in my inventory I would have Shadow disipline skillers with 100 psn dmg sc's.

Please let me know if I should make any adjustments or you opinion on things.
 

lorenzo

Diabloii.Net Member
Zpliffman said:
Hi,
I am currently making a WW Sin now this is my first assassin so I hope you guys can help me a bit.
My setup would be.

Helm: Shako (5/5/die psn)
Armour: Bramble 46% lvl 21 thorns
Gloves: Magnus skin
Boots: Gore rider
Belt: Archnid
Amulet: Angelic
Rings: Angelic
Weapon: Chaos r/w
Shield: Storm

Now in my inventory I would have Shadow disipline skillers with 100 psn dmg sc's.

Please let me know if I should make any adjustments or you opinion on things.
Gloves: Use trang's... the +25% poison damage and +20fcr is godly :thumbsup:
Rings: You might want to consider using raven frost for one of the rings... the +dex and +ar is worth it... but more importantly the Cannot Be Frozen is more or less essential

for charms... i would rather use ar/life small charms then poison damage charms... not toooo sure how poison sources work... but from what i know the poison damage small charms would "dilute" ur poison damage and increase their poison length... reducing your poison damage more...

for weapons/shield: duel claw's all the way... chaos (duh :rolleyes: ) and fury are probably ur best too options... and try and get claws with eaither +weapon block, +claw mastery, +lightning sentry or +dragon flight.

otherwise, i reckon thats a pretty good setup...

search around these forums for wwsin info... there has been a lot of discussion about them and there are plenty of guides floating around with a lot of really helpful information!!

hopefully that helps :clap:
 

Zpliffman

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks Lorenzo, I changed my gloves to trang oul and a 247/20 dex raven with it. Why isn't a ww sin very common? do they not perform well in pvp? Also what skills should I max and what would be the most effective?
 

lorenzo

Diabloii.Net Member
Zpliffman said:
Thanks Lorenzo, I changed my gloves to trang oul and a 247/20 dex raven with it. Why isn't a ww sin very common? do they not perform well in pvp? Also what skills should I max and what would be the most effective?
there are a few floating around... so i wouldn't say they're not common...

as for skills... basics would be venom, claw mastery, mindblat. You'd want fade depending on your bre-buffs... but enuff for max res in whatever difficulty u choose to play in... enuff in weapon block for around 50-60 block... rest into shadow master i guess :p
 

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
go with angelic combo against melee barbs/pally. use Rfrost for all round characters. in your inventory, skip the 100pdsc and opt for 20sc/x mods.
 

Zpliffman

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you about about damage reduce? do you even need it on a ww sin?
Also are 20 life sc's a good option?
 

richo

Diabloii.Net Member
i would say on youre sin:

10 shadow skillers (take care for at least 6 fps fhr, if using bramble np) take life and perhaps some fhr skillers. and then 20 life sc or 20/5 or ofc 3/15+/15+ or 20/100 are a option as you got 9 spots empty for filling :p (depending on youre whole budget)

and i prefer TO gloves over dracul as my "old" ww-sin had chaos and fury so she had already 60 OW

and use for prebuf 2* +3 shadow, +3 venom 2 sox claws (with +5/-3 facets) for perfect prebuffing, and i used dual angelic rings and amulet all time unles dueling cold using character (mostly i had my raven on)

and as i read youre build i would consider rebuilding it to hybrid: with dual claws and WOF as hybrid and some points in MB always good facing ww baba or other ww-sin
 

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
Zpliffman said:
What do you about about damage reduce? do you even need it on a ww sin?
Also are 20 life sc's a good option?
fade gives 1% damage reduce per lvl, ex. lvl 25 fade = 25% dr
yea small charms of vitas are good i use like 9 of them rest are shadow gcs
 

Zpliffman

Diabloii.Net Member
Helm: Shako (5/5/die psn)
Armour: Nats armour 3* psn facets
Gloves: Trang
Boots: Rare 14 str 9 dex 30 frw and resistance
Belt: Trang
Amulet: Angelic
Rings: Angelic
Weapon: Chaos r/w + fury
Switch: Prebuffers

Now that would be my end gear. I don't know if anyone has any comments on this. My skills would be like this:

Skills:

Max:
Claw mastery
Mind Blast
Shadow mastery
Fade?

Rest:
60% Block or should i go higher?
WoF
1*dragon flight

Now for charms I found some nice 25+ar/life small charms which i was on using.

Please give me your comments they would be more then helpful to me.

Thank you guys/girls for all your help so far :). And i hope that in the future i can help some of you out with my opinion :)

Until then this forum is :thumbsup:
 
Top