WW sin build need help

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
WW sin build need help

Ok, I got a couple of questions. Would full nats work well with WW? Should I invest my skills into any traps? If not full nats what else is good?(I am not very rich)

eLight

Diabloii.Net Member
I think full nats aint very super for a WWsin, even if you are poor there are better things.
Helm : Shako skills, life, mana
Armor: Try to get 3 psn facets and socket em into Nats armor. They are fairly cheap nowadays.
Boots: Gore riders, damn nice mods for a WWsin.
Gloves: Trang ouls, nice %psndmg.
Rings and amu: Angelic ring/amu and one ravenfrost.
Second claw: Malice RW, cheap runes and kickass open wounds.
Bartucs: Very cheap and nice ar/dmg
Nats claw: Nice dmg but nothing really good
A magic or rare claw with the "Of Fools" mod. Nice ARbonus vs babbas and high defers.
Fury RW: Great mods but it might be a bit to pricey for you.

I bet Im deadwrong on some points but there is many here with WWsins who can help you out even more. :thumbsup:

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
eLight said:
I think full nats aint very super for a WWsin, even if you are poor there are better things.
Helm : Shako skills, life, mana
Armor: Try to get 3 psn facets and socket em into Nats armor. They are fairly cheap nowadays.
Boots: Gore riders, damn nice mods for a WWsin.
Gloves: Trang ouls, nice %psndmg.
Rings and amu: Angelic ring/amu and one ravenfrost.
Second claw: Malice RW, cheap runes and kickass open wounds.
Bartucs: Very cheap and nice ar/dmg
Nats claw: Nice dmg but nothing really good
A magic or rare claw with the "Of Fools" mod. Nice ARbonus vs babbas and high defers.
Fury RW: Great mods but it might be a bit to pricey for you.

I bet Im deadwrong on some points but there is many here with WWsins who can help you out even more. :thumbsup:
Well I have or can get most of those items (except maybe fury)

gugudu

Diabloii.Net Member
and sir doofuss u will stay, the rw chaos gives u ww not fury, fury just has sweet mods, but nice try with the wrong info.

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
Last night I was getting a rush from a guy who im guessing really knew alot about D2. He gave me some good info and now after some trading this is what I have/want,

Helm: Guillimens Face(have)
Armor: Duress(want)
Claw: Chaos(have)
Off hand claw: Fury(want)
Gloves: Trang owls (have)
Boots: Gore Riders(have)
Belt: Verdungos(might have not sure)

So anyways thats what I think my setup is going to be any suggestions? Also im not very rich so ubtaining Fury might be a problem. What else is good for an off hand claw?

ExT

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd rather use enigma as armor to catch those casters, DF is just too slow and only works if your opponent is on screen.

But if you want psn damage more, use bramble instead of duress or use bramble for precast

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
ExT said:
I'd rather use enigma as armor to catch those casters, DF is just too slow and only works if your opponent is on screen.

But if you want psn damage more, use bramble instead of duress or use bramble for precast
Enigma is a bit expensive for me, Bramble I had but traded away and dont want to go through the trouble of collecting those runes again :(

Im probably going to rely ono open wounds more than poison dmg.

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
OK update on gear,

Helm:Guillimens Face
Armor: Duress
Claw:Chaos
Off Hand Claw: Jade talon
Gloves: Trang owls
Boots:Goreriders
Belt:Verdungos
Rings:ravenfrost,angelics
Ammy:Looking for angelic ammy

So besides for Jade and ammy I think im pretty good to go.

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
Davie. said:
Why Guillames face...thats a PVM helm. Unless you're a zealot or a barb.
Actually, its more of a PvP than PvM. With crushing blow and critical strike I think it works pretty well.

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
Useratuaer said:
Actually, its more of a PvP than PvM. With crushing blow and critical strike I think it works pretty well.
GM is not a PvP helm dude. That CB doesn't really help you like you think it does. Don't build around CB.