Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

WW Sassy Question

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Jimster2, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Jimster2

Jimster2 IncGamers Member

WW Sassy Question

1. in everyones opinion BoS or Fade?
    2. C/C or C/S
    3. Venom?
    4. during a WW hit i obviously get close to the enemy will Blade SHield do dmg in that short amount of time, and does venom effect blade shield

couple easy questions main one i wanna know is number 4 anyone know

2. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

1) i'm going bos cuz i dont need the resists.
    2)Going c/s because i wanna try that one out. Gonna do a hybrid though, so not a pure ww sin.
    3) slvl 43 :D
    4) dunno...

3. Naliworld

Naliworld IncGamers Member

4) Venom damage is quartered on BShield(due to the inherent penalty). As BShield only damages once per second, though, IMO it isn't going to make much of a difference.

4. ThyForbidden

ThyForbidden IncGamers Member

1. Max fade for the 1% physical damage reduction per level(it is very easy to get +10-+20 shadow skills with WW assassin.), and 1 in bos and use that.
    2. C/C because it hits more, i think either hits twice as much of 50% more.. just like with dual weapon WW barbs.
    3. Max is, my assassin gets 955 more poisen dmg with it.
    4. Put a point in it, +skills will raise. WW is pvp and duels don't last longer than the 30-60 secounds. It stuns people, freezes them. It helps alot against necs because its anotehr sutn to keep them from attacking you.
    A +1 blade sheild claw is something that is prefered with chaos.. With myself I used a +1 DF.. Which I regrete because I found +2 blade sheild today.. Seeing as how that saves 5, and now that I got all skills maxed that need to be, CoS at -95%, claw block at 60% (went for the lvl 26 instead of 32 for 61%.. just 1% more ya know..) I could of acually invested into DF because right now at lvl 1 with +skills it does 1.4k dmg... could of raised it a little(now i have 3 skill points unused at 85, could of gotten 3 in DF lol)

And about c/c.. if you just put 9-11 points in it and get +skills to make it lvl 26 for 60% then you can afford to swithc between c/c and c/s. This way you can get a 4 thul/ort sheild so that bliz sorc and traps heal you if you have over 50 absorb. (I'm working on making these 2 sheilds myself for my c/c assassin.. trapassins and sorc normally die easy so you don't need that uber fast attacking WW)

5. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

Fades pdr bonus is not passive. It only works when fade is activated. Hence theres no use maxing it if your not gonna use it.