Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ww + Ow = ?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Dead_Body, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Dead_Body

Dead_Body IncGamers Member

Ww + Ow = ?

I recently decided to build a WW barb for PvP; however, since I am 150% legit, there is no way I can afford stuff like BotDs or Forts. Nevertheless, build him I did. I focused on life + speed, using Open Wounds to really do the killing.

Using a Razor's Edge, a Duress, and Gores, I have 93% OW. Not bad, right? 93 times out of 100, when I hit someone, they will bleed for 8 seconds.

Only thing is, it NEVER goes off. WW takes a lot of swings at someone when they're in range, as all of you should know. I have killed other barbs using my 1k max damage WW - quite a long duel, I can tell you - and not ONCE have they bled for me.

So, I pose the question: Can Open Wounds Trigger while Whirlwinding? If so (I sincerely hope it can, otherwise there is no point in getting OW gear on any WW barb, which everyone endorses), how come my 93% chance for it NEVER works?

I guess I should also add it never goes off when I use concentration, too...

This game hates me.

Oh, and yes, I am aware that all of you are 209520952^6% legit and have a trillion legit 415% BotDs, and that I am a complete idiot for even playing the game without having at least 30 myself. Just so no one brings it up... :p

2. mcm

mcm Banned

Cmon its not like oath is hard to get.

Yes OW works with WW. Are you expecting to see the blood droplets? That rarely shows for some reason.. watch their life if you can.

Are you sure you are hitting? heh

3. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hmm Razor's Edge is a tomahawk and it is stated as having range 1 according to Arreat Summit

4. Davie.

Davie. IncGamers Member

If you killed em then OW went off. They really should be bleeding. And get a better axe =).

5. WarEagle

WarEagle IncGamers Member

I can trade u nice eth Oath Crescent if ur on Lad East