Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xe4de91c3
+17 to Dexterity
+70% Enhanced Defense
+9 to Minimum Damage
Lightning Resist +35%
5% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Druid Skill Levels

There isn't one mod on it that is useless, yet when I compare it to Jalal's, it loses out on all fronts except the life leech (Feral Rage gives plenty of that anyway).

So is it any good for something in particular? Or should I just Charsi it for 35k gold?

Proxyi

Diabloii.Net Member
charsi food but wrong forum u should in pc forum post that...^^

rare 2 sk tiaras only worth something when they have 30 frw (its must) 2 soc or some life+allres+str

aman

Assassin Moderator
I would take Jalas over that.

iirc for PVP FRW + druid skills + stats/resi/life is quite good for shape druids

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
@Proxyi: Thank you for your reply and additional info on what makes a rare tiara worthwhile. However, and I'm not being rude, but I wasn't asking for a PC. I'm not trying to value it. I'm just wondering if it's any good for a particular type of build. I know that many players prefer some rare druid helms/pelts with a specific combo of mods over the uniques.

@Aman: Thanks. So the best combo for shifters would be +druid skills, resists, FRW, stats and life (with 1-2 open sockets), in that order, I suppose. Mine only has +druid skills, stats, and only LR. I guess I'll Charsi it or give it away then.

aman

Assassin Moderator
Well i know i am on the look out for a circlet with 2 druid/30 FRW + other mods :grin: