Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

WW+cranium basher any good?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Fugl, May 7, 2008.

1. Fugl

Fugl IncGamers Member

WW+cranium basher any good?

Heya
    Ive had cranium basher lying around some time, wondering if i could make a decent ww-barb with it, also found a +48str leviathan, to help with steep str-req, how would this do in just pvm, thinking a blessed aim merc maybe with insight to help with AR and mana, bad idea?

Also any other item suggestions are welcome ^_^

and no i dont have gazzilion highrunes, so no uber1337 runewords are possible atm :p

/fugl

2. Alecz

Alecz IncGamers Member

Re: WW+cranium basher any good?

I'm not much of a barbarian player/expert, but it sounds doable to me.

I think you should also have 1 pt frenzy to buff attack speed when dealing with the phys immune and berserk.

For mana solution, I think mana steal is the best choice. You can get it on almost any part of the equip: jewelry, belt, gloves, helm, even socket the maul with a perfect skull. (might work, that maul is supposed to do a lot of damage)

the blessed aim merc sounds like e good option since youre dex would be low, due to the high str req (maybe put a jewel of freedom in maul -15% reqs).

Again, this is just what i think from my entire Diablo experience, I don't have that weapon, so I don't know for sure what would work :azn:

3. sirwhere

sirwhere IncGamers Member

yeah cranium basher is an ok WW weapon. It think it has 20% ias from start, so it needs another 10% to reach the 8 frames WW break. Stick an ias/something jewel or shael in it and you're done.

4. Fugl

Fugl IncGamers Member

okei, thx, i better get on the long way to lvl 87, pfft :)