ww bps

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
ww bps

i need to know how much ias has to be on a -10 0 and 10 wepon to hit last ww bp.

had a look cant find might ve missed it .

Anakha

Diabloii.Net Member
RealmOftheWolf said:
i need to know how much ias has to be on a -10 0 and 10 wepon to hit last ww bp.

had a look cant find might ve missed it .
i'm not sure myself but here's my 2 cents

it depends on whether it's 1h or 2h

2h u need -60 to reach lwbp thus if u have -10 u need another 50 ias, 0 another 60 and 10 another 70 ias

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I found this in the "all the weapons that hit the last ww breakpoint thread"

1 handed weapons all hit the last break point for whirlwind at -34.

2 handed swords being used as a 2 handed weapon hit the last breakpoint at -51. But when used as a 1 handed they hit at the same as a 1 handed weapon.

All 2 handed weapons other then swords hit at -59.

But remember that for WW all IAS must come from the weapon itself or from Shael/IAS jewels socketed in the weapon.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Realm of the wolf look to the "useful" Tread I forgot its name its at the top of the room. I tryed to get a link for you so you could just click and go to but it seams like there are some problems with this site. Any ways
Chimaira is right.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
2 handed swords being used as a 2 handed weapon hit the last breakpoint at -51. But when used as a 1 handed they hit at the same as a 1 handed weapon.
I know I'm not trusted when it comes to WW info, but 2h swords have the same breakpoints as 1h swords AFAIK.

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
RTB is correct as i checked the German Weapon Speed calculator and i tested Barb with WW using Colo Blade 2-handed with 40ias and he hits 4fpa. Only swords hit 4fpa with resultant -34 speed 1-h or 2-h i read somewhere a long time ago.

Weapon Speed / Additional ias in weapon to hit 4fpa WW (-34)

10 (Colo Sword/Ettin Axe/Small Crescent) *44*

5 (Colo Blade) *39*

0 (Zerk Axe/Balrog Blade) *34*

-5 (Highland Blade) *29*

-10 (Champion Sword/Scourge/Warspike/Cryptic Sword) *24*

-15 (Legend Sword) *19*

-20 (Ataghan) *14*

-30 (Phase Blade) *4*

Hope i helped :D