Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ww barb

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by moondoll, Aug 27, 2006.

1. moondoll

moondoll Diabloii.Net Member

ww barb

figured i'd post it here instead of barb forum b/c sc hc much different. can't figure out whether to go swords or axes would like to decide early on so i can start getting the added bonus from combat masteries. i'm moderately rich but not to the point where i can get ebotd zerkers which i guess i would ideally want. any suggestion btw i am using a shield.

2. NightShade

NightShade Diabloii.Net Member

Oath balrog blade will probably see you to the end of the game...Or atleast most of the way through it.

3. bigD72

bigD72 Diabloii.Net Member

I'd say go with sword, you can 1-h a colossus blade. So even if you could afford ebotd you could put it in there and still use a sword and have hella better range than a zerker.

4. STINGER

STINGER Diabloii.Net Member

Weapon Masterys really give you so little they arent needed if you use items to boost AR and then you can go even all the way thru hell and find a weapon before boosting them.

Angelics go a long way for you depdning on the other gear you have. Even Hsarus Boots/Belt is sweet and cheap, or Sigs stuff. Get good leech from other items and you can do alot.

Axe IMO is a far better build IMO but they are a bit tuffer to get a good one. Butchers Pupil can get you a long way in this game and its not bad upped however there is probably an inexpesive Runeword that might do better.

CB has same range as a Beserker Axe......req is alot different also.... Guess it mostly depends on what your final build is to be. You going for shield and max block or dual wield?

Sheild is IMO a waste for WW just slows the killin!!! Give me 2 weapons or a big arse 2 hander for WW!