WW barb vs Weretemplar

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
You don't -- you use the Mind Blast to stun the opponent and then tear through him with WW while he's in stun mode and can't protect himself.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
well u can since weretemps have bad manuverablilty and fhr.

keep some 1 point traps up and constant mb, death in a min.
but wwing them while they are stunned to death is faster.

u can use this strat vs zealots too, just stun em to death and ww away when they try to charge u.

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
U ppl do know that maxed mindblast does some pretty nice damage in pvp?, I even suspect its not subject to any pvp penalty.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah its just that its hard to move so u get hit by it alot, plus the shadow aa's it all over the place then losing like 1 life per hit from 5 traps spamming will slowly bring ur life down.
add the venom and OW from the sin's ww and its not that hard to beat chars who dont have uninterruptable attacks.

DoC-Makaveli

Diabloii.Net Member
i kill lotsa hammerdins with only mb on my ww sin (max mb, shadow charms, 2x 3shad/3mb claws on switch)... the only problem there is charge.... werepala has no charge meaning, it cannot do ANYTHING...... it could never catch a ww sin, all they gotta do is tele back and mb not to mention the fact that they probably wont even be able to move with traps+mb since bear is low fhr (i believe) and they have no charge.... impossible... ww barb also kills it easily .... even with dual weild