WW barb vs Weretemplar

WW barb vs Weretemplar

Hi have you seen this Weretemplar build on Pala forum? It's about Pala using beast and turning into bear. They say there that he has a good chance versus WW barb in melee, what do you guys think?

Zero-unit

Diabloii.Net Member
Paulsummoner said:
Hi have you seen this Weretemplar build on Pala forum? It's about Pala using beast and turning into bear. They say there that he has a good chance versus WW barb in melee, what do you guys think?
Very well capable of it, considering Weretemplars get a good variety of skills in.

[email protected]~

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
well a werebear pally will have slow fhr, well just the fhr itself.
triangle ww = fhr death
leap = constant double length fhr kb
barb can be really cheap and put on a widowmaker
defense wont save you from everything
ww uninterruptable, werebear nope (see above).

sure its a unique and prolly fun build, but its limited to dueling melee, and even then its gonna have a hard chance vs some builds like ww and smite.

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
he means WereWolf u stupid but sexy man.

if he doesnt, i retract what i said and bow down to luis~ *

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
start bowing down nooby dkay.
maybe u should read his guide foo
you could kiss my feet while ur at it
ty

ps. gg:lol::lol:

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
no its proven fact that i am superior to you in ever important facet of life.
luis>dkay

didn't you get the press release?

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
One other major reason why WWBarbs kill PalaBears easily -- range. WWBarbs hit their fastest breakpoint with range-3 BAs while PalaBears need to resort to Phase Blade-base items (i.e. Grief/BotD/Azure) or the Griswold Caduceus, both of which only have range 2. If the WWBarb whirls away from the PalaBear, the range alone will get the Bear killed.

Mr.Popo

Banned
Palabear is for fun u guys, and has some variety "In fact, no other melee chars can beat a dedicate ww barb unless he is ww barb as well." (quote from 1.09 barb experts)

morotsjos

Banned
Paulsummoner said:
He also said it could kill wwsins. Any non-retarded wwsin can kill a bear with lvl 1 traps and mb alone...
As for barbs, luis said it well; no chance in hell.
When shieldless barbs with crapdef can beat 60-70k+ def zealots, how is a werebear with PATHETIC damage and fhr going to compare (not to mention range if you want 4 fpa)? Unless the barb is totally clueless he will win 100% of the duels.

Mr.Popo

Banned
morotsjos said:
He also said it could kill wwsins. Any non-retarded wwsin can kill a bear with lvl 1 traps and mb alone...
As for barbs, luis said it well; no chance in hell.
When shieldless barbs with crapdef can beat 60-70k+ def zealots, how is a werebear with PATHETIC damage and fhr going to compare (not to mention range if you want 4 fpa)? Unless the barb is totally clueless he will win 100% of the duels.
Actually, i do think that the palabear has the chance to beat wwsin. Due to fact of his high defense and most wwsin's AR is crap. (~6k) He probably just need to stack posion resist with his high life.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
well only reason i said that ww >weretemplar is cause someone asked and the person who made the guide said it weretemplar>ww barb.

wwsin will easily beat a weretemplar without even having to ww.
mb+traps+shadow mb = pally cant move period.

a good wwsin can beat a weretemplar with ww too, angelics +enchant with the massive stunning will allow them to ww through em without fear of an attack.

morotsjos

Banned
Mr.Popo said:
Actually, i do think that the palabear has the chance to beat wwsin. Due to fact of his high defense and most wwsin's AR is crap. (~6k) He probably just need to stack posion resist with his high life.
Wwsins can get more than 20k ar with angelics+enchant, and 30k+ with a fools claw.
My barb beats 60k+ def zealots with 13k ar (and no block/def =). Ww is superior.

Btw, it doesn't matter if you have 95% psn res and 100% psn length reduction, open wounds WILL kill that bear easy anyway.