Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

WW barb question...

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Wolv, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Wolv

Wolv IncGamers Member

WW barb question...

I have full IK waiting for him...just need to lvl him yet.

Question is, is it feasible to have a WW/zerk barb? I've noted WW has NO additional synergies, so maxxing this is actually pretty cheap. Then use the rest for zerk.

Ideas?

2. bigballerpaul

bigballerpaul IncGamers Member

a common thing for ww barbs to do is this:

20 ww
    20 shout
    20 bo
    20 mastery

and then the rest in zerk. thats just one of your options. others could be investing in conc, for when you need leech against mana burners. or you could invest the rest in iron skin for an extra def boost. if none of those fit your fancy, throw some into find item so you can do some horking.

3. Frenzied Bovine

Frenzied Bovine IncGamers Member

1 point in Zerk does just fine with the IK set. There are so many skill adders, it rocks.

And remember, Zerk gets a synergy from Shout, so by maxing Shout you're getting free Zerk damage in those rare situations that you actually need to use it.

(Most of the time the insane amount of elemental damage from the maul just owns PI's anyway.)

4. BecomingDaBest

BecomingDaBest IncGamers Member

gear....

It depends on what gear u plan on using........ and what atributes u want or already have. if ur making a titan i followed the guid on the titan almost 2 the letter. but most likeley ur using ccb or axe....... if u use ccb(cruel collosus blade) u need to get mods for it. The skills u max are WW of coarse, Battle orders, Zerk or concentrate, and good warcries if u need them. The same goes is if ur using an axe or BoTD(breath of the dieing). U need good gear of coarse. i recomend using the following.

Helm=Arrets
    BodyArmor=shaft,lionheart, orany thing else u like basicly.
    Ammy= High lords
    boots=gorerider
    shield(if u want or need unless u use 2 great wepons)=StormSheild
    Ring= ravenFrost, or any good crafted/rare. or maybe life or mana leech
    gloves= hellmouth or lava gout
    belt= string of ears or verdungo's

U will need alot in strength, dex, and vitality, for mana just put a leech item on................................................ im lookn for the prices of all the things i just told u about cause im makn a new WW barb along with my old one if u cant get this stuff go along with IK set, but max shout because its syenergie goes 2 zerk!!!!!!!!!!!! please not, do not use IK maul unless u absolutly have 2

5. Pisken

Pisken IncGamers Member

the biggest benefit as i see it with IK set is that NOTHING is immune to your attack/s

so 1 p in zerk is enuff...you rarley use it anyways , and as prev. posters said ... some p in shout makes zerk rock anyways with only 1 p.

I got my IK whirler to 85 now and NEVER use zerk....i got conc on my leftie and WW on right , conc is better in evry way....boosting def,cant be interrupted,leech (if not phys immunes) .... using Conc on skellies and phys immunes...

Combat skills : WW max
    1 i preqs and zerk and conc
    Masteries : Mace mastery max
    1 in all othe "non weapon" masteries
    6-10 in nat res (save points and put in to max resists with full set on...)
    Warcries : Max BO first (syng for conc)
    1 in B command
    all spares goes into shout

Then you will be fine and true Immortal killingmachine :D

btw ... you wont need leech and resist and **** form rings/ammy dual 10% is enuff ....