ww barb... help

shinningman

Diabloii.Net Member
ww barb... help

im making a ww barb for when the ladder resets (reading guides now)
but my question is...

What are PvM WW Barbs used for?

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: ww barb... help

im making a ww barb for when the ladder resets (reading guides now)
but my question is...

What are PvM WW Barbs used for?
um not sure anyone really uses thise for pvm, beast use of barb in pvm to my knowledge is for gold finding

razuel

Diabloii.Net Member

I love PvM WW barbs. Throw up a few War Cries for crowd control then tank the hell out of a group. Won't be doing any soloing, but a great and fun character in a group.

Barloc

Diabloii.Net Member

I love PvM WW barbs. Throw up a few War Cries for crowd control then tank the hell out of a group. Won't be doing any soloing, but a great and fun character in a group.
Of course you can solo with a barb.

razuel

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm sure you CAN, but even with top gear thing are a lot slower.

UberB

Diabloii.Net Member

It's a lot of fun WW'ing back and forth things anyway, I love it. You can practice WW technique like clipping, driveby and DoD which is helpful in pvp.

shinningman

Diabloii.Net Member

ok well thanks for all the replies

I'm going to test out a WW barb and strafer amazon over the next 2 weeks on single player because I won't have internet for 2 weeks sadly

might test out the laggrofishymancer as well

xxxkillerxxx

Diabloii.Net Member

ok well thanks for all the replies

I'm going to test out a WW barb and strafer amazon over the next 2 weeks on single player because I won't have internet for 2 weeks sadly

might test out the laggrofishymancer as well
In low-player games barbs are fast and durable as hell if you play them right. Use 2x botd or similar and get 40 fcr and some lifeleech. Telewhirl and kill packs fast, zerk immunes/uniques. In hell games with more players you just load up on crushing blow (guillaumes face, gores etc) and do the same thing.

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm completely with Barloc on this one. WW is the ultimate (and really only) crowd kill attack for a barb in PvM. IK Barbs are made for WW, and they are a cheap, extremely effective setup for PvM. Heck, just about any barb that maxes out shout and battle orders is very effective for PvM.