WW AR Items.

BierWiser

Diabloii.Net Member
WW AR Items.

I almost was done with the questions for my WW Barbarian, but one more is needed. Since I never hit Smiters or Zealers, since I didn't transfer my Angelic's, I wanna know something. What's better for AR if I use COA, Angelic's, or Hsaru's.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
I almost was done with the questions for my WW Barbarian, but one more is needed. Since I never hit Smiters or Zealers, since I didn't transfer my Angelic's, I wanna know something. What's better for AR if I use COA, Angelic's, or Hsaru's.
amgelics will give you more ar + life boost
hsarus will let you use ravens+ highlords for good ds & +1 skill . Not all smiters require angelics to hit them, you can beat them with ravens+highlords arach+gores, but ou will need to have good charms for that.
Anyway just test what you like better

sirwhere

Diabloii.Net Member
Just use

- sigon helm/gloves
- hsaru's belt/boots
- angelic amulet/2x rings

There. 95% chance to hit anything in game ;)

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
Just use

- sigon helm/gloves
- hsaru's belt/boots
- angelic amulet/2x rings

There. 95% chance to hit anything in game ;)
NO , afull sigon set is better than just the gloves and the helm believe me. He will own any char 24/7 with that.
Smiters are a joke, hammerdins run in fear, sorc never leave town , necros camp in walls , druids stay 6 screens away, assasins s/e imideately, zons dont even bother host me they know they are doomed ,any time i enter a game with my sigon set BvC :prop:

pbjax

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, so i want to make a mace barb, since i have most of IK, is it worth it?

Also, are you talking about using sig at high lvls?

AveSatanasRex

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn't put a single point into Dexterity in building my barb. He's level 76 now. WW and mace mastery are maxed, and my AR with WW is well over 10K. The only things I did to guarantee myself some AR were: use Angelic rings and ammy, and max that mastery. (As opposed to, say, a synergy for Concentrate.)

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
NO , afull sigon set is better than just the gloves and the helm believe me. He will own any char 24/7 with that.
Smiters are a joke, hammerdins run in fear, sorc never leave town , necros camp in walls , druids stay 6 screens away, assasins s/e imideately, zons dont even bother host me they know they are doomed ,any time i enter a game with my sigon set BvC :prop:
I LOL'ED! No one else got the joke!?!?!?!?