Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wuts the point with leap

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by jakoeloema, Jun 23, 2005.

1. jakoeloema

jakoeloema IncGamers Member

Wuts the point with leap

Hi

i read on forums that leap is good to spend a bunch of points in it for bvc so why leap ?? If u can put remaining points in iron skin for little protection against bvb?? and how to use it i know it stuns but is it realy good for killing casters and bvb?

2. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

it doesn't stun, stun is when the thingy comes over a monsters head and it can't move for a period. Leap places the opponent in a 2 times fhr mode. The effect range of leap increases per Slvl so in that way you could actually "stun" an opponent by just leaping while they pass near you, then tele+ww.

I'd say it's worth it ;) and lots of fun to, if you want to make other pissed at you :D

3. jakoeloema

jakoeloema IncGamers Member

bit hard to time a ww on victims fhr motion from far because casters wont teleport near u but maybe for a hammerdin who trys to teleport into me hhmmmm

ok ty

4. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

why hard? Just takes practise I guess, should be easier than playing a FOH pally.

For a caster to hit you the person would need to get on to your screen so to say that you have eachother on eachothers screens. ;) When this happens, leap. The caster will now go in 2 times FHR mode and you can tele near the caster and perform triangle whirls. Or you could just make lots of small leaps and when someone gets to close, bam "stunned" tele, bam WW to dead :D