wuts the most annoying item you keep finding?

Ifrit18

Banned
Lord Chaos said:
Trade the war travellers.
They are 49% war travs :). Only problem is trying to trade them for their market value. On ladder, I can get jah, ohm or ber rune for em. HIghest I been offered is Ist which is 1/3 of their value :(.

UselessOne

Diabloii.Net Member
I get a lot of IK Ogre Mauls. At least they aren't terribly bad and I usually pick these up to give them away these days.

frozenmagic

Diabloii.Net Member
i always get arioc's needle..pisses me off..first i was happy to have one..but then it always drop..waste of space..very bad item too

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
in the last week ive gotten

3 pairs of frosties (plus half a pair lol)
2 chancies(25 adn 30)
and 3 pairs of trangs gluvs

wuts with me and gluvs...

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
in the last week ive gotten..

3 pairs of frosties
2 pairs of chancies(25 adn 30..worthless..)
3 pairs of trangies(sry, had to)

wuts with me and gluvs..

Meosha

Diabloii.Net Member
Starseed said:
All I ever get are these lame soj rings that I usually just give away to charity.. or not. :p
So you're the *expletive* idiot who's selling all those thousands of Stones of Jordan to the merchants! *proceeds to beat Starseed over the head with a Bverit Keep*

No seriously,the most annoying items I keep finding are normal-level sets in general. My equipment is carefully balanced for maximum Necromancer quality, and I'm not about to disrupt that by set-collecting.

(except for Sigon's Guard and the Milabrega set)

Meosha

Diabloii.Net Member
Starseed said:
All I ever get are these lame soj rings that I usually just give away to charity.. or not. :p
So you're the one who sells all the SoJs to merchants! I've been looking for you. *starts beating Starseed over the head with a Bverit Keep*

Mech-Sheep Arsenal

Diabloii.Net Member
Meosha said:
So you're the *expletive* idiot who's selling all those thousands of Stones of Jordan to the merchants! *proceeds to beat Starseed over the head with a Bverit Keep*
Take a Stormshield *hands Meosha a SS* :lol:

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
I once saw someone with full Isenhart set and he said he was going to trade it for a Grandfather. When I asked him if he really thought Isenhart's set was worth a GF he said, "Dude !! I got the FULL set!! We're talking FULL ISENHART's set here!!"

[G.Knightz]K.nG

Diabloii.Net Member
The Chieftain Battle Axe
Mavina Belt
Sparkling Mail Chain Mail
Sigon's set items... there was one time Andariel dropped 3/5 of the set.