wuts the most annoying item you keep finding?

gauntscorpion1

Diabloii.Net Member
wuts the most annoying item you keep finding?

i just want to know if anyone else has the same problem as me i keep running the pit and i must have found atleast 25 digglers by now what a wast of time

just wondering if anyone has the same problem:scratch:

taranis28

Diabloii.Net Member
I constantly find cathan's items. I mean like every game. all the time. without fail. I'm also starting to trip over sigon's, manalds, and that level 10 amulet (forgot the name).

dang79

Diabloii.Net Member
taranis28 said:
I constantly find cathan's items. I mean like every game. all the time. without fail. I'm also starting to trip over sigon's, manalds, and that level 10 amulet (forgot the name).
You are referring to either Tancred's amulet or Vidalas.... both equally irritating.... found 3 within 5 runs yesterday.

taranis28

Diabloii.Net Member
Killfrenzy said:
for some reason I've found about 5 langer brisers in the last week...
It's not oak. the ammy's saving grace it the large fire resists. great for early on when skellies hurl fire and flaming arrows. but otherwise worthless. Nozokian? (err something like that)

timay_006

Diabloii.Net Member
TriggerHappy said:
Isenheart's Armor, set breast plate. Crappiest item, worthless set, drops all the time.
I always got that back in 1.09, but i haven't mefed in 1.10 yet..cuz im 2 busy lvling up my necro.

eOe_Azrael

Diabloii.Net Member
what a coincedence! I was wearing Isenhart armour up till lvl 18 I think... And I am definitely wearing a Cathan's ring right now :) good stuff

Ferrous

Diabloii.Net Member
eOe_Azrael said:
what a coincedence! I was wearing Isenhart armour up till lvl 18 I think... And I am definitely wearing a Cathan's ring right now :) good stuff
Wow, someone has the guts to admit using Isenhart's armor....kudos for the courage.

Most annoying drop.....I dunno. I'd say crappy unique/set items in general....it's like "Ooh! A unique/set item! I wonder what it is!" And then you're like "Oh wait a second...that's a normal item, not exceptional or unique....-.-"

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
I get loads of Tancred's Crowbill. A sucky set weapon from a gloriously non-special melee set.

I also get tonnes of Cathan's Seal.

Xecras

Diabloii.Net Member
Any uber item that doesn't correspond to the weapon mastery my Barb is pouring skill points into. *cries*

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
All I ever get are these lame soj rings that I usually just give away to charity.. or not. :p

No but really, all I seem to get anymore are cleglaws pincers.. everywhere, everyhow. Baal, Meph.. stupid little fallen dude in A1.. they all love to shower me with cleglaws.

Ifrit18

Banned
Occy, escuta temper (unique sorc orb), and war travelers. I constantly get these items from meph and they now outnumber all the green/gold breast plates I have seen!