Wut makes a chic sexy (reopened)...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

XScrewFlandersX

Diabloii.Net Member
Wut makes a chic sexy (reopened)...........

sry that the thread was closed. welcome back. My prefrence in a chic is shorter than 6', has silky jet black hair, black nail polish is hot, a D chest (C's not a problem), has a cute ***, a pretty face, beautiful eyes :love:, and moon pale skin......... :love:

I dont like alot of makeup on a girl, if theyre pretty then y even wear it :D ? i cant stand preppy girls (for so many reasons). flirty girls r fun, they may flirt w/ u but most flirt w/ every1 as well, even when ur together. i like creative girls alot. i think black is a sexy color on a chic. ;)

This r just my prefences, not every girl i like is gonna be the same as this. wut do u think? wut do u guys think makes a chic sexy?

mudvaynefan

Diabloii.Net Member
i tend to like the gothy chicks, it may have something to do with me being goth, but hey, what can i say, i love the dark side in girls.

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
how utterly stoopid

i'm assuming the last thread got closed because it went down the crapper pretty quick? how is this one going to be any better? things usually get closed for a reason, and reopening them, even if your intentions are good, is generally not a good idea

XScrewFlandersX

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
how utterly stoopid

i'm assuming the last thread got closed because it went down the crapper pretty quick? how is this one going to be any better? things usually get closed for a reason, and reopening them, even if your intentions are good, is generally not a good idea

the reason this thread got closed cuz i said something bad ;)
i would do it again lmao

XScrewFlandersX

Diabloii.Net Member
mudvaynefan said:
i tend to like the gothy chicks, it may have something to do with me being goth, but hey, what can i say, i love the dark side in girls.
thats wut i said on the last thread, but the some guy said im a poser and stuff. >>stupid peel head :p dont come back<<to the dude

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
XScrewFlandersX said:
thats wut i said on the last thread, but the some guy said im a poser and stuff. >>stupid peel head :p dont come back<<to the dude
i believe that was zodiac66, who happens to be a lady

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
XScrewFlandersX said:
yep i dont no every1 here cuz im new .....and wa!!!!! a lady!!!!!!!!!! y does she hate me soo much?
i have no idea.. :rolleyes:

anyway.. yes a lady.. there are a few arond here.. i'm one of them

XScrewFlandersX

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
i have no idea.. :rolleyes:

anyway.. yes a lady.. there are a few arond here.. i'm one of them
:D i no ur a lady........ MOST of the chics here have different colored font and stuff, so guys like me no. ;) so stuff like this doesnt happen.....

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm sure the ladies here are just swooning over your amazing elequence and use of grammar there, ScrewFlanders.

EDIT:
xScrewFlanders said:
i no ur a lady........ MOST of the chics here have different colored font and stuff, so guys like me no. so stuff like this doesnt happen.....

I must have you rather confused then....

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
I'm sure the ladies here are just swooning over your amazing elequence and use of grammar there, ScrewFlanders.
SuggestiveName said:
EDIT:

I must have you rather confused then....

suggestive uses bright pink font.. so i guess that makes "it" the most feminine of us girls.. :xsmile3:

XScrewFlandersX

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
im not try to get ladys here dude the reson my spelling, puncutation, and grammar is so bad is cuz i only have 3fingers jk :D

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
XScrewFlandersX said:
sry that the thread was closed. welcome back. My prefrence in a chic is shorter than 6', has silky jet black hair, black nail polish is hot, a D chest (C's not a problem), has a cute ***, a pretty face, beautiful eyes :love:, and moon pale skin......... :love:

I dont like alot of makeup on a girl, if theyre pretty then y even wear it :D ? i cant stand preppy girls (for so many reasons). flirty girls r fun, they may flirt w/ u but most flirt w/ every1 as well, even when ur together. i like creative girls alot. i think black is a sexy color on a chic. ;)

This r just my prefences, not every girl i like is gonna be the same as this. wut do u think? wut do u guys think makes a chic sexy?
*Throws more water on XScrewFlandersX*

The power of F7 compells you! The power of F7 compells you!

Status
Not open for further replies.