Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

wut gear 4 fury dru?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by krndeth, Jun 8, 2005.

1. krndeth

krndeth IncGamers Member

wut gear 4 fury dru?

ok..i wanna make a pvm fury dru..but im not shur wut to use and skills...

for skills..i got:

20 wolf
    20 lycantheropy
    20 fury
    and 20 oak sage of wolverine

and for gear...

helm:jalals
    armor:?
    boots:gore riders
    wep:ebotd thunder maul
    belt:strings or noserfortus
    gloves:draculs or soul drainer
    ammy:highlords
    rings:iono

2. Tor

Tor IncGamers Member

use a raven frosts/life leech rings
    thundermaul wouldnt be my prefered choice of weapon, but if you already have one use it.

if you plan on makign a botdtm, i suggest you use the IK set instead. you get the bonuses of the IK maul so you can deal with physical immunes and ar and life and damge add up alot. stick in an XXX/ias jewel adn anythign else to get a 9/5 fury. i think 2 ias gets you to 8/5 but i dont think the initial frame really matters that much

since you looks liek a max damage druid, i sugeest you use HoW and stock up on life leech. charge up feral rage and run in fury, and you should be leechign your life back pretty quickly

armor good pvm options are: coh, duress, lionheart, shaftstop (i suggest shaftstop becuase you need teh damage reduction and + 60 life is good and is multiplied by lycanthropy

3. Rangniheldr

Rangniheldr Banned

you could have saved alot of time and told him to read the guides :lol:

4. krndeth

krndeth IncGamers Member

ok..kinda confused....idk wut those xxx/ias stuff is..so please explain..and isn't ebotd thunder maul stronger?and should i use oak or wolverine?

5. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

xxx/IAS are jewels with the increased attack speed suffix and something as a prefix, usually enhanced damage. 40/15 for example means a jewel with 40% enhanced damage and 15% increased attack speed.

eBotD thunder maul does more damage than immortal king's stone crusher but IK maul makes it up with its high crushing blow, faster attack speed and the elemental damage bonuses from using other pieces of the set(optional).

For PvM you can choose either one really. You won't need the extra attack rating of heart of wolverine since you have werewolf maxed so it comes down to damage vs life.