Wut do you use to pwn fcer zons??

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Wut do you use to pwn fcer zons??

I use my fury/rabies druid with a wisp 85 light res. Can tank so many fc's with all his life he usually kills everyone I come up against. There was only one I could not beat n he chickened if you hit him. If the fcer parties with sorcs of differnt elements..I already have 85 cold:grin: n can get 90 fire:grin:.

I just find it kinda annoying thought when they come in games n ruin it. I'm wonder what other ppl do to handle them:laugh:

IMC :grin:

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
Tgods and sometimes a wisp (I drop the cast rate then)... I don't really need more, fast-cast whirlwind sins are good at taking zons anyway.

It is the AA fcer's that are scary... I mean, you should not be able to shoot out of trap stun...

Laz

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
On bvc: Usually 2 dooms + leaping till im close to them is enough, when i didnt have the dooms i simply used tgods + telewwd to death...

On hammer: tgods + telehammer = mostly free kill

emar

Diabloii.Net Member
These are skill-less zons that have usually no DR and as much - to resists they can muster.

Resist Lightning aura FTW. I don't even use 'sorb. Mind you I am then walking around with a nice solid 95 LR - beat the newbs like a newb :)

Smithenator

Diabloii.Net Member
mostly I just use some traps at the edge of my screen, the average zon will start running and then I can get some traps on him before he hits me. Once the traps are up I mb and ww for a pretty easy kill

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
on my bvc tgods and tele ww with grief beast, if too high cs dmg i stack alil bit mote light with kiras

DarkMousy

Diabloii.Net Member
Smiter with tgods and dual wisps. They can't pierce my resists even without me stacking, and if I really wanna be mean, I'll throw on a Lo'd helm and they'll heal me.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Usually a kiras is enough. Evade lock or whatever its called is nice.

edit: Forgt we were talking about fcers... :rolleyes: Was wondering why everyone sorbed and nobody whined about it... But yea, kiras and tgods.

i spam screen with @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@' until they leav game then spam ownd noob in whisper it'sprity good taktik vs noob fc ama (all ama is noob all they do is run)

DarkMousy

Diabloii.Net Member
There is no FC zon i can't sorb. My friend had one, all facet'd gear with convic merc and lower res wand... still sorbed it.

HappyAssassin

Diabloii.Net Member
spam screen with @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@' until they leav game then spam ownd noob in whisper it'sprity good taktik vs noob fc ama (all ama is noob all they do is run)
There is a reason the squelch button exists.

Also, not all amas are noobs, some are very good players.