Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

WTF is wrong with some people?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by grk, Nov 9, 2014.

1. grk

grk IncGamers Member

My first time on the realms. Ever. Trying to help anyone who might be so desperate as to need me. Some random person comes out of nowhere, with no warning, and kills me. My armor is a plate with a Ptopaz, PAmeth, 2 flawless topazes in it. What's the joy in killing someone like me?

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Welcome back!

However, the Europe trading forum isn't the right place for your rant. You aren't wrong with your anger, however, so I moved this thread into the D2 community forum :)

3. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

The little people needs to to that, so they can be as big as the rest of us.

grk likes this.
  4. grk

grk IncGamers Member

Thank you, much appreciated.
    I was really angry the other night, of course Archone is right, but still, I thought the realms (Europe, in my case) were at least a bit similar to the friendly atmosphere in this community. My Gods, how wrong I was...

Now, if anyone wants to get friendly on the European realm with a lovely Zon, her beautiful rogue companion and their loyal Valk, please feel free to send me a message. The girls are usually available on Saturday afternoons and Sunday morning and afternoon.

5. Evilfury

Evilfury IncGamers Member

I myself play solo, when I play... Game is passworded...
    Hmmmm.... I wouldn't mind playing on a different server for a change... Never played on Europe server though...
    (I live on the West Coast of the States, California... I'm not sure the prospect of playing on this server would be doable... the latency(?) and resultant lagspikes would be just murder on what character I play if i could figure...) I'd like to try though anyway :D

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014