WTF is wrong with me?

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
WTF is wrong with me?

I'm installing diablo and i have Half Life 2...there's something about this game, or the people that play because i want to play again. I stopped playing because of the exact reason Matt stopped. Just curious, were there any updates or anything of the sort?

P.S. If i could get any acct names thatd be nice..

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
Does anyone remember my accts on east besides afterimage and xey-lover? Or my dueling acct on east with my assy? I can't remember them :x

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Still-Xey-Lover said:
Does anyone remember my accts on east besides afterimage and xey-lover? Or my dueling acct on east with my assy? I can't remember them :x
There was afterimage2...

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
I get "that feeling" from time to time.. I just play for a few minutes and it's out of system. One meph run is enough to remind me of what made me quit. ;) Actually, I never officially quit, I just got on less and less.. and now I don't get on at all.

Lucky

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm waiting for good hl2 mods to come out...

CS:Source is alright, but I want mechmod...and Teamfortress....and Wepons Factory....*tear*

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
Still-Xey-Lover said:
I'm installing diablo and i have Half Life 2...there's something about this game, or the people that play because i want to play again. I stopped playing because of the exact reason Matt stopped. Just curious, were there any updates or anything of the sort?

P.S. If i could get any acct names thatd be nice..

your a nooblar thats why

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
CS:source still has some registry/recoil problems in my opinion. 1.6 took more skill, but source is something new and refreshing. I always sucked at TF Classic, but i wanna try it with the HL2 engine. Never heard of the other mods though. DoD should be interesting, although you have to buy it retail.

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
DoD brings back memories. Two years ago, my friend and I would stay after in our C++ class to "do work" about once or twice a week. Once the teacher left for the day, since she trusted us to finish and lock up, we would call in 6 more people and have a 4v4 lan party on DoD and sometimes CS, but DoD is just so much better. We'd play from say 3:30 when she left to around 6, haha. She never knew.

Lucky

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
CS:S has MASSIVE issues with registry....

Anything like..oh, I don't know..the colt/galil that can fire off rounds quickly will just generate headshots, magically.

Mechmod is still in development....It's got a very solid staff behind it, so I took a look

Weponsfactory was origionally for Quake, but now it's back up. Think Team Fortress, but in the future with alot more explosions.

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe. Yeah the m4 is way to easy up close. You aim at the feet and end up getting hs's. Long range the m4 is a joke. TFC was fun but hard :p too much jumping and holding of nades.