Wtf, 9 ppl in pk game?

Ce Olba

Banned
ZZimER said:
I joined a pk game with my mf sorc , and this is what i see
http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolbv4.jpg

weird huh? 9 ppl in the game including me...
Now you're gonna admit it was a bad photoshop? As there's no line between the un-partied guy and the other party. Also it's unimaginably easy to photoshop the party screen. Bring a screen with 10 people standing next to each other and then I can consider it a good photoshop.

Or then there's something really ****ed with Bnet that moment, as there's no way it would, under normal circumstances, not draw that line between un-partied and partied.

ZZimER

Diabloii.Net Member
lol dont acuse me of photoshoping kid, i could not find this guy anywhere in the game, i joined the game and that is what i saw. i guess it was a glitch , mayb he dropped due to timeout or somthing, i know very well only 8 ppl can be in a game at 1 time. i DONT even HAVE photoshop. i asked the other ppl in the pk game if they saw him too but they said they did not.

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
You wouldn't need PS; anyone could do this up in paint.

Look at the break in the top line. Very unprofessional ;o

ZZimER

Diabloii.Net Member
heh, fine guys dont believe what i saw, i know what i saw so i guess thats all that matters. i did not post this to be critisised, i posted it to see if you guys have ever seen the same thing or anything like it , try to find out why the party screen said there were 9 ppl in the game.im a trusted memeber in these forums and iv got no reason to lie. i expect an apologie if u guys ever encounter this same problem in the future, close this thread please.

mumba

Banned
i know very well only 8 ppl can be in a game at 1 time
You said it urself, that u know there is no WAY IN HELL that more than 8 players join a single game. And we know the same thing.

So how do u expect us to believe that picture when both u and everyone else knows its ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for that to happen. Not to mention the shadyness of the pic right around the place where the "extra" player is. Coincidence, I think not.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
mumba said:
You said it urself, that u know there is no WAY IN HELL that more than 8 players join a single game. And we know the same thing.

So how do u expect us to believe that picture when both u and everyone else knows its ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for that to happen. Not to mention the shadyness of the pic right around the place where the "extra" player is. Coincidence, I think not.
It's not absolutely impossible, it's just unlikely. Although, yeah, crappy ps job.

KaythonXE

Banned
If the game wasn't designed for a nine people, and it was some glitch, then a line wouldn't be drawn because there was never any need for the line.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Meh weird.

How come there's no line seperating between a party and a non party member?

Also I think there's a little breakline at top. :tongue:

ZZimER

Diabloii.Net Member
the thing is the other ppl in the game did not see him there on there party screen, it was only on my screen. i think the guy lagged out early in the game but his char name still remained on the party screen. p.s , if i were to photoshop OR paint ( i only have paint ) , i would have drawn the line between the party'd members and him, im not that stupid guys. IT IS WHAT I SAW,BELIEVE ME OR NOT,BUT DONT ACUSE ME OF PHOTOSHOP,BECAUSE I DONT EVEN HAVE PHOTOSHOP

Ce Olba

Banned
ZZimER said:
the thing is the other ppl in the game did not see him there on there party screen, it was only on my screen. i think the guy lagged out early in the game but his char name still remained on the party screen. p.s , if i were to photoshop OR paint ( i only have paint ) , i would have drawn the line between the party'd members and him, im not that stupid guys. IT IS WHAT I SAW,BELIEVE ME OR NOT,BUT DONT ACUSE ME OF PHOTOSHOP,BECAUSE I DONT EVEN HAVE PHOTOSHOP
First off, raging about it is not a good thing. Once if fills up and you start calling people names, you will get a lightning quick ban.

Second off, until otherwise proven, it will remain a photoshopped image.

Third off, your opinion is not "really" that important in this issue unless you're a professional programmer who has been working with PC games for almost his whole life, which I doubt high.

HappyAssassin

Diabloii.Net Member
And thus is issued another judgement from Ce Olba, supreme arbiter of all things right and logical. And it was good.

Ce Olba

Banned
HappyAssassin said:
And thus is issued another judgement from Ce Olba, supreme arbiter of all things right and logical. And it was good.
And the light came?

What's your personal problem with me? I've always said: If people do not like me, make up a paper with names to get me out of the place. But most likely there will not be enough of names (usually it has to be 60%s or more) and there will be as counter-paper to it anyways, at least on these forums.

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
*points his finger and yells PHOTOSHOP at the top of his lungs*

And this is in the PvP forum why? In six years of battlenet, never have I seen someone surpass the 8 player limit. Never, as in never ever ever ever.

Ce Olba

Banned
HappyAssassin said:
Exactly.

And no, I don't want a petition to get you out of here, I'm not that petty.

Personnal questions should really go to PM, ty v much. :thumbsup:
And God saw it was good.

ZZimER

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:
First off, raging about it is not a good thing. Once if fills up and you start calling people names, you will get a lightning quick ban.

Third off, your opinion is not "really" that important in this issue unless you're a professional programmer who has been working with PC games for almost his whole life, which I doubt high.
bah , guess i really cant argue with that. ill just leave it alone. can anyone close this thread? ._.