[WSCL] ~Schwing's FT/ISO~

Schwing

Diabloii.Net Member
[WSCL] ~Schwing's FT/ISO~

Alright, slow start on the new season for me. I'm gearing a frenzy barb right now. What I need for him is the following...

ISO:
Low Btorch
4os eth zerker(Sup is welcome)
***5os eth zerker***

Other ISO:
Sol and Ral runes(worth 2 pgems each)
Pgems!!
Runes Ko+
WWS, 165+ ed. and Razortail

FT:
Runes Ko-Ist
LT wand/Level 5/97 charges - Lem/15 pgems

Uniques:
Jalal's - 166 ed - Lem/15 pgems

Charms:
2x 15 life SC - Lem/15 pgems each
Dsummon +3 strength skiller - 6 pgems
Off Aura Skiller - 6 pgems
PNB Skiller - Lem/15 pgems

Jewels:
N/A

Socketables:
0os/5os Eth Ettin Axe - Lem/15 pgems
0/4os Eth Small Crescent - Lem/15 pgems
0/4os Eth Highland Blade - Lem/15 pgems
0/4os Sup Dusk Shroud 13 ed/11 dura/528 def - Ko/10 Pgems

I can usually be contacted in game if I'm online here.
*DirtDizzle

Also, check out my runes for pgems thread...
http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7707710#post7707710

Last edited:

JEB90

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: [WSCL] ~Schwing's FT/ISO~

need +3 wc weapons? I'm interested in a deal for raven and sc if you do (I can add). If not, I might be interested anyway. Let me know.

JEB90

*jeb90

CosmoNova

Diabloii.Net Member

Interested to the RF as well...

do you need rare +2 barb helm (with other decent modes) / Halaberd's Reign (uniq Conqueror Crown), 6os sup. war spike (14ed? for socketing lots of LEM) / sup. col. blade?

Schwing

Diabloii.Net Member

need +3 wc weapons? I'm interested in a deal for raven and sc if you do (I can add). If not, I might be interested anyway. Let me know.

JEB90

*jeb90
I updated my ISO list to help give you an idea of what I need. Already got 2 +3 WC weapons.

Interested to the RF as well...

do you need rare +2 barb helm (with other decent modes) / Halaberd's Reign (uniq Conqueror Crown), 6os sup. war spike (14ed? for socketing lots of LEM) / sup. col. blade?
The helm and Lems are the only things that really interest me from what you stated. As for the helm, I'll need to know all it's stats to know whether or not I want it. Take a peak at my ISO too. I updated it.

raveharu

Diabloii.Net Member

retract. managed to fine one, finally.

Last edited:

JEB90

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey--

I've got a 4 os eth Small Crescent if you are interested in that. I'd take 10 p skulls or Um for it.

JEB90

*jeb90

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a 3os light plate with around 102 def (and maybe I also kept one with ~92 def?). I also have a 0os heater, which can be socketed for 2 by the quest or has a 75% chance using the cube recipe.

Mostly looking for items for a kicker/trapper (eg, 3 os phase and runes for crescent moon) and currency.

Schwing

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a 3os light plate with around 102 def (and maybe I also kept one with ~92 def?). I also have a 0os heater, which can be socketed for 2 by the quest or has a 75% chance using the cube recipe.

Mostly looking for items for a kicker/trapper (eg, 3 os phase and runes for crescent moon) and currency.
I wouldn't consider a 3os light plate valuable. I'm thinking a few craft runes or something.

Schwing

Diabloii.Net Member

still got the 5os Eth Ettin Axe for Lem?
It's 0/5 os, meaning it's currently got 0os, but it will get 5 from socket quest. And yes, I still have it, yes I'm trading it for a Lem or anything equal to it's value. If you've got 7 rals/sols I'd prefer that.