Wrath on switch for PI?

KadoorieNuts

Diabloii.Net Member
Wrath on switch for PI?

Hi all. I have bowzon with Faith. I wonder is it worth to make a Wrath on switch to take care of PI ? or Ice? tx in advance.

smeer

Diabloii.Net Member
KadoorieNuts said:
Hi all. I have bowzon with Faith. I wonder is it worth to make a Wrath on switch to take care of PI ? or Ice? tx in advance.
Not an answer to your question....but I use reapers on my merc instead of pride

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
wrath is a possibility but decrep only cuts down phys res by 50% so even if it breaks the immunity the monster will still have high phys res

i think magic/cold arrow should be good enough for those pi's you need to take out

KadoorieNuts

Diabloii.Net Member
tx guys for the advice. Her merc is armed with reaper's. Even with ice/magic arrows (not max) and reaper's, I feel the action is too slow and slow get her merc killed very often when face with pack of PI. My thinking is that if Wraith can wear dw these PI and switch back to Faith, the merc has a better chance of survival. Judging from your opinion, guess tis is not the best solution. Hmm...I will try something else.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
I use Magic Arrow. My bowazon doesn't venture too much in areas where PI's are numerous, so it's not too big of a deal for me.

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
I using Freezing arrow.

Freeze the offending bunch of PIs, then wait for merc decrip to kick in. Freeze again then strafe. Alternate between every second. That should finish them.