Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wow...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Myrakh-2, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 Diabloii.Net Member

Wow...

So, I was rushing a mule of mine to nightmare Andariel, shooting stuff as I run through the catacombs. Suddenly a monster drops me a golden ring, which I pick up as usual and wait for the next ID scroll to drop since I'm not really in urgent need of a manald or nagel.

Turned out... it's a Stone of Jordan :) My first one ever; I wasn't sure the thing really existed until now. Could have been something like a Dollar or a Euro --- these things are just trade currency as well, they don't exist as real objects.

Funny enough, my bowazon found it --- she has 0% mf, and she's STILL difficult to play in hell. So maybe she was trying to show that she can do something :) Luckily I have just one caster character atm, so there's no problem yet to decide which char to put it on... it should bump my Skelemancer to the next +3 breakpoint :) And 900-something mana, with no points in energy --- with his Bahamut's ring of fortune being the only item where he actually looked for +mana.

This game is just weird.

2. mhl12

mhl12 Diabloii.Net Member

that is a "wow." lol

nice find! I've only found one soj as well and that was from hell andy.

3. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

haha congrats on the find.

i got my first soj from hell shenk. ^^

4. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, I pretty much expected my first SOJ from hell-somethingorother as well, simply because I only play normal/nightmare when rushing something/someone.

And it wasn't even nightmare Andariel herself, just some random monster in the catacombs... but I guess it makes sense: she probably gave all her SOJs to trustworthy minions because she's tired of getting killed all the time for them. But it seems she forgot to tell people about that change...

5. MapleBarb

MapleBarb Diabloii.Net Member

My last one was as I was rushing a friend's mule in hell. Killed council and saw a unique ring I picked up. and bingo :D soj. In that same game after we got done with the forge he was xfering the runes he got to his other char so to pass the time I went to act5. and I got a 4 os armour I then traded some other stuff to get Lo

6. Ter

Ter Diabloii.Net Member

My first and Only SOJ came in the first ladder season when I decided I Was going to try running NM Andariel until she dropped me one.

Then on my 27th run I was heading down and accidentally hit a crypt when out popped a green amulet so I grabbed it and went down and killed Andy...
    She dropped the golden Ring..

When I hit cain and saw Stone of Jordan...I was shocked...when I saw
    Tal Rasha's Adjudication I knew it was time to take a break