Wow:

VoDoo_X

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow:

I just found out that CAST RATE is based on the lvl of Burst of Speed, o_O. How indreging ... I always though it was based on the amount of +CR item you have in totel, but I guess I'm wrong.

Or am I looking at it wrongly?

VoDoo_X said:
I just found out that CAST RATE is based on the lvl of Burst of Speed, o_O. How indreging ... I always though it was based on the amount of +CR item you have in totel, but I guess I'm wrong.

its based on IAS.
traps are 'thrown' not cast.
so yes, higher lvl BoS will make you lay traps faster
mind blast is based on CR

VoDoo_X

Diabloii.Net Member
Crazy Person said:
its based on IAS.
traps are 'thrown' not cast.
so yes, higher lvl BoS will make you lay traps faster
mind blast is based on CR
Thank you, this helps a lot.

Anidem

Banned
I thought cast rate increased both the rate of fire and laying rate? I ditched some cast rate for some skill items and noticed me going from laying quick to pitching out traps like slowpitch softball!

im not sure what you mean by rate of fire and laying rate.

trap laying speed ia based only on IAS
MB is based only on CR

maybe you didnt have BoS on? or you lost some IAS somewhere in the switch?

Anidem

Banned
by rate of fire I ment how long it takes to complete a shot and fire again. you are prob. right abou me losing the Bos aura though. I'm pretty inattentive at times.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
VoDoo_X said:

This is not meant as an insult towards you but i find that spelling of "intriguing" quite amusing. Reminds me of a friend online who butchered some words quite horribly eg. spelling "minimum" as "milkmano", made me laugh for quite some time.