Wow. Uber gay :) *****ES

Greex

Banned
Wow. Uber gay :) *****ES

Ok now im sure you all know what im talking about when i say we always think we have someone we can trust on D2. Well I Thought that too. Crimsonknights and Shift- Were my best two friends on d2. We have always let each other borrow items, Or trade godly items for cheap. Hell i can't tell u how much i have given them. I tought them the ways of hardcore :(
Anyways I was playing My blizz sorc last night. I was running hell baal with Crimsons hammerdin and Shifts Bowazon. I always let them loot me just incase. Anyways My blizz sorc is using a pnightwing with 5-5 cold die,p fathom 5-5 lvl up i wanted die but i was in a hurry -.-
971 Archon Chains of honor,2xbk rings,e treks,arachnids,and a 25 maras. Luckily I transfered off my gheeds and my other gear earlier to my mules. I do that every other day just incase. Anyways I was killing baal when crimson went to town and so did shift. Apparently shift tried to tp pk me. I was blizzing baal when he shot guided at me and he took me almost all the way down. I think around 130 life I was in a frantic so it could have been 330 for all i care. Anyways Shift didn't kill me but baal did. I was like WTF!!!!!!!So all of you hardcore ppl out there never trust ur friends no matter what. I was so pissed. I thought i could trust them and then they screw me over. COMPLETELY SCREW ME OVER. I was so ****ing pissed. OOOh what i would do to them if i met them in person. What i would love to do to them both. Id be hannibal all over again. IT PUTS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN U ****ERS AND GO TO HELL SHIFT- AND CRIMSON ILL GET U ****ERS BAACK JUST U ****ING WAIT *****ES. Now dont get me wrong this isnt my first death iv played for a long time but WTF IS WRONG WITH U WHORES OUT THERE **** U ALL AND GO TO HELDFLSLDFLASFDJSFJL;FGDJS'JDASFDSJFAJSDFJDASFJASDJFJASFJODFJOSDFOJFOJFOJDSFOJSFOJWDOFJDASOFOKDSFKODSFJODFDSFJASDFJOS

Ok now im done ranting and raving and expressing my anger. Peacz out yallz and remember. When lifes gives u lemons pk Shift- and crimsonknights.

======Jordan

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
its actually not the subject itself that made ma laugh, it was how you put it :D

tell me about it.

i just got the news about 3 minutes ago that our chanter died. "our" in that sentence of course is very vague, because i don't know who to blame. it started out with me and sip and julez, who contributed these:

me: chant ormus (14%), soj, bk, eth arach, eth magefist, +3 fire circlet (2 socks), 5/3 facet, fire skiller/3 str, +3 fire/mana per lvl ammy
julez: some fire skillers (1-2), eth 18% fire eschutas
sip: 3-4 fire skillers, marrows

and only the three of us had access to it. so julez left us a while ago (but cam back for some man-loving :D ) and it was me and sip for the longest time. however, sip is not a very patient beoch, and when i wasnt on and he wanted some chanting, he gave away passes to a few people. by a few i actually mean a lot, and soon people left and right knew the pass.

stuff started to disappear from the mule. at first it was just 1 or 2 ravenclaws, and i was fine with that, because (1) who cares about ravens (2) i was finding more ravens that how ever many disappear, but soon it got ridiculous. i would put like 5 on it, then the next day they were gone ><

my fireskiller was stolen too at some point.

anyway, ya it died, from the hands of (unnamed person, you dont need to know him). it gets frustrates me that someone who DID NOT CONTRIBUTE to the chanter suicided it. he just don't know how long it took to find all that stuff.

i'm pissed because i'm the most affected by the loss (itemwise)

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the club of screwed over. Population, who knows.

Had a friend for around 2+ years on Useast HC.Shared mules, accounts, what not. Dueled together, pked together, insulted ithers together. If we needed certain items for good trades, we loaned them, or sometimes just gave them. If a certain idiot needed taking down and our character wasn't built to do it, we just used each others.

Two years later, I log on to find my mule accounts password changed. I asked my friend what happened. He said he took the items. I asked him what about our friendship. He laughed.

Meh.

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
I cannot restrain from a bit of sarcasm here...
That's exactly what gays do: they shoot guided arrows and try to pk people.

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
That sucks xey..i barely play anymore, i might be able to gib you some itamz. And only people from the forums i'd really really trust, except for Dahkar. That fool is out of control!

det

Diabloii.Net Member
The thread title made me cringe as well.

..and let me lend you a few little dots for your Umlaute:

"über" :lol:

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
Sigh , the English language gets murdered again. My kingdom for an intelligable sentance.

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Still-Xey-Lover said:
That sucks xey..i barely play anymore, i might be able to gib you some itamz. And only people from the forums i'd really really trust, except for Dahkar. That fool is out of control!
Wait... why "that sucks xey"? Nothing happened to xey, aside from being called a tppker indirectly. But he plays necro so I assumed he tppks anyways.

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Still-Xey-Lover said:
ROFL @ your sig...i didn't know you had my mom's pic on your comp? And xey lost his chanter sad sad =(
Well that's what I get for posting at 8am... completely ignoring a large post like that...

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
bigger?

more llama-like im sure, but not necessarily bigger

damn i need to know how to get me one of those tars

i would totally make a coffee movement (after the llama fad dies out of course)

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
xeyloderixed said:
bigger?

more llama-like im sure, but not necessarily bigger

damn i need to know how to get me one of those tars

i would totally make a coffee movement (after the llama fad dies out of course)
I swear, if one more person makes a rip-off of my tar, I will have two llamas gangbang them, while I am taking pics! :uhhuh:

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Valar-Wrath said:
I swear, if one more person makes a rip-off of my tar, I will have two llamas gangbang them, while I am taking pics! :uhhuh:
Actually I'm ripping off my sister who's had this tar for something like 4 years. So nyah =p