Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wow some people are dumb... (Another annoying-noob thread) <

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by SnowDrake, Mar 4, 2004.

1. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

Wow some people are dumb... (Another annoying-noob thread)

I was doing tomb runs in normal with my rather new-ish necro, (level 21 atm), and I picked up a mana potion, as usual since I kind of need to chug them to keep casting bone spears. This sorc thats in the game immediately starts swearing and yelling at me that mana potions that drop were hers and hers only, like they have her name on them or something....

I just tell her I need mana too since I'm a bone necro, and that if she's really short on mana potions she could always go buy them (I was pretty short on them myself), this made him really pissed off, and apparently put him over the edge when I took a mana potion off a unique monster we just killed. So he/she (the sorceress, level 19 btw) runs to town, sits at the gate and hostiles me. I figure a level 19 ice sorceress can't be too dangerous, even if I don't have bonespirit yet, so I go outside and wait for her. She hires her merc, runs out, I kill her merc in 2 bonespears and she runs right back into town and leaves the game. A minute later, in comes a level 61 barb, and then when I won't fight, he procedes to tell me I'm a noob because I wouldn't fight his level 61 character (40 levels higher than me) but would fight his sorceress (2 levels lower than me). Said I was scared to fight anyone higher level but not anyone lower level? Apparently he didn't quite grasp the concept that 2 and 40 are quite a big difference.

He spent about 15 minutes calling me a noob and random insults while I laughed at him (and got pretty annoyed at the same time). Then he said if I wouldn't duel a level 61, he could bring in his level 89 paladin, yay! 68 level difference now!

This continued until I got rather sick of listening to it and left the game... flooded the trade channels with some godly offer with his username attached to it... hope he enjoys.

2. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

i had a similar experience..excpet i was the one who switched cahrs

i was in a party of chars in the lost city right near the viper temple when a boen necro(lvl 52) joins the game and hostiles(this was in norm) and procceds to kill show up(i tp'd back to town b/c i actually needed to repair lol) and i only see one person killed by him, anyway i bring my lvl 84 zealot in and i dont think he saw me cuz i jsut walked all the way over to him from the wp, he was jsut ssittin there tankin everyone and killin sumone every say 10 secs with one spear...i sat there watchin not sayin anything attemptin to giv him at least the notice i was tehre..but obviously he wasnt payin enough attention and i just ran up and i heard that lovely necro death scream b4 i even heard the *thwack* from my griz caddy :)

3. Uriah_Heep

Uriah_Heep IncGamers Member

Aaaaaaahaha,that's funny.A meaner way for really nasty scammers and idiots is to make a nice little giveaway thread in some trading forums from the type:I quit D2,whisper me for free Enigmas,BotDs...

4. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

i used to do that all the time when i rushed back in 09. Whenever someone didnt pay id say /w *nonpayer (or w/e) for free wf!!!!

of course this was when wf's where were alot and it worked a charm.