Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wow, some LLDers are just pathetic these days, its kind of amazing.

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Matt, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Wow, some LLDers are just pathetic these days, its kind of amazing.

So I make my new sorceress, a somewhat original build. Basically, it involves my merc poking people, thats all I feel like revealing just yet, theres more to it, but thats the gist of it...

So, a 29 paladin hostiles me, I figure hes a charger. I'm surprised to see him tossing hammers... hmm. I tele on him, merc dies, so I go grab him back, and step out again. Tele around, land on him, he chickens instantly.

So, he comes back, we duel a couple more times, he kills my merc. To avoid just zipping to town, I decided to play with him a little after my merc died... I teled/ran around letting him chase me (he was silly enough to not use charge :rolleyes: ) and he still cant even touch me.

So basically, if my merc hits him, he chickens, if I dont have my merc, he cant touch me, and I cant touch him. However, the fact that he still cant kill me, whether or not I have my merc, seemed to escape him... he sat there saying "cry more" and how much he owned me (from the safety of town) Ignoring the fact that HE was the one who chickened, and its not as though I ran from him, I even stayed out for like 3 minutes (I went so far as to swing my sword at him) without my merc, and its not as though he BEAT me, so I ran, it was that there was no point in staying out, since nobody was going to get hurt.

He went on to tell me that he "knew" that I used chickenhack too, blah blah. Right...
    Sigh... silly chickeners.

So, I'm scanning games on the list, see a game with a couple people my level, including a 24 pally with "pk" in his name... I enter. I ran outside, some 31 sorc hostiled me and tried to jump me (exactly what I was hoping for, though I expected it to be the 24 paladin). The sorc teles onscreen, I tele onto her, pokepokepoke *ear*. She swears a bit and leaves.

So, the 24 decides its a good idea to duel me... I bounce around, get near him, tele onto him, pokepoke, half life, heal, pokepoke, he heals again, and leaves. Thats all fine, a little dissapointed I didnt get his ear though.
    So, where this is going... the last dueler in the game was a 51 druid... he challenged me with his 27 paladin. I accept, and he returns with it.

So I hop inside a house (no way am I letting an honor or insight charger hit me). He sets up outside, seemingly forgetting that I can teleport... 2 quick teles, pokepoke, he chickens. (it was quite clear he chickened...you can just tell, I'm sure the duelers know what I mean) He comes back, I tell him I'm done dueling him, since I'm not gonna kill a chickener, and a 27 paladin will kill me eventually, given enough chances. I go on to harass him about chickenhack, he ALSO tells me "he knows I use it" I leave... The guy then whispers me and tells me something about "my autoaiming chickening sorc". Yeah, ok.

Its just amazing how lame some people are... the majority chickenhacks, people ask to "see your gear", which of course doesnt mean putting it in the trade window, it means walking onscreen, so they can scan you, in like 5 duels, people who didnt even make me flux have said that they "know" I use chickenhack, that I autoaim. Wow, I remember why I got bored with LLDing...

Oh well, I sort of enjoy beating them anyways.

-Matt

2. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

Hey, at least the sorc didn't use chicken!
    Good job on chickening the others though.

3. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Since the thread starting... I went on to duel the paladin about 15 more times (literally....) chickening him every single time, before a 34 paladin (mansecks) 1hit him.

I then dueled mansecks, he beat me once, I beat him once, no casualties, called it even.

-Matt

4. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

What lvl is your sorc?

5. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

shes level 30

6. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

Yeah its awesome how chicken users have this 6th sense that tell them that everyone who beats them uses Auto Aim. Its amazing!

Anyways, Everyone on my list wants mansecks ear, not because he's the guy to kill but because he shoots his mouth off like he is :) Mo Wells. The guys who annoy me most are the one hit wonders in the duel games. "I made a tele necro and i kill noobs, i'm King s**t" or "I made a charger wearing DR gear, I'm King S**t"

Make a druid or a sorc, something that requires a bit of dueling finesse then talk to me :)

I know what you mean tho matt, even tho u dont kill them and they chirp at you, its kind of satisfying to know that no matter what, you're still the better man or woman at the end of the day ^^ I see it as you have three options. Cry about it, Deal with it, or Quit. I'm not a big fan of tears and i'm not ready to quit :)

7. HelzCaretaker

HelzCaretaker IncGamers Member

I love how every1 who refuses to duel my 34 sorc says its because I aa with blizz. Also some lame oag people (who all of east hates) claim I autoaim with a throw barb how sad. They come up with bs excuses, when they chicken everyone else chickens and also everyone that maphacks, everyone maphacks as well. I've also come across a lot of "I won't duel xxxx class, I'm built for dueling xxxxx class." Come on its lld if you can only duel against 1 class might as well quit and delete your char. Dueling has become so pathetic time to pk every last one of those chickeners with a higher character class, they deserve it!

8. sonikki_

sonikki_ IncGamers Member

hmm.. nova ts sorc for lvl 3x? would it work?

9. stevethatsmyname

stevethatsmyname IncGamers Member

nova/ts is a classic.... good for pking lots of lowbies, i dunno if it would work for real dueling though.

Stop at level 34 or so and take out baal runners!

10. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

Yeah, i heard oAg is taking over the elementary schools of America, it's pretty bad.

11. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

I'd go lightning/TS... Lightning sorcs in the 30's seem a little more popular these days, I've killed one, and seen i think 2 others.

-Matt

12. Still-Xey-Lover

I have a +2 litning skill, 10 fcr, 10 dex ammy level 30 with some other nice mods i think :D Unless its gone.

13. Raver

Raver IncGamers Member

got to congrat you on staying level headed when you got called an "autoaimer" if it was me i would of just tele'd out and proved him wrong...dieing in the process.

14. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

i did that pokeysorc (clvl 18), quite amusing... no-one could beat her :D

Matt wadda ya whining about seems like nothing changed from 2 years ago, either you kill em or they chicken ;) WH40K is SOOO much more gratifying... win or loose its all the same as long as blood is shed...

15. Ankeli

Ankeli IncGamers Member

barrynor, graaar o/

16. sonikki_

i made the lvl 35 sorc today.. uses lightning/ts..

stats:

thunder storm dmg = 540-832
    lightning dmg = 1-1239

life: 611
    mana: 879
    dmg taken goes to mana = 59%

merc dmg = 536-1127 with 40% ds and 35% crushing

no duels yet but i bet she sucks a** with such low dmg... :(

17. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

I got bored of Warhammer 40k:Dawn of war after a while. Apparently, no one in my lan place could beat Chaos Possessed+Zealot rush.

18. ADSL

ADSL IncGamers Member

pretty sure barry is talking about the board game, where you have little painted miniatures.

19. Still-Xey-Lover

Soniki are you on east? If so i have a level 35 ammy with +10 dex, +2 litning skills, and 10 fcr.

20. sonikki_

im on europe