WOW, lucky day...kinda

BaNiSeR

Diabloii.Net Member
WOW, lucky day...kinda

my 73 asn just got a dwarf star from hell gheed off the 4th ring i gambled.

i am completely shocked, this is pretty cool eh :D the ring is nearely perfict too with 14 MDR.

just thought id share my thrill as lately ive been having very bad luck on my own :p

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
I gambled a Saracen's Chance within the first month of the patch. I am much more of a gold scrounger now than I was in 1.09 for gambling. Being able to gamble mana leech on rings is also another nice new feature.

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
I gamble 2-3 times a week a full lvl 95's limit + I pick up anything of value and sell it. (2) armors is a gamble ammy+!!!

GIR

Banned
Nice. I snaged my first Dwarf Star out of Nightmare Andariel earlier. Found 2 Manald Heal rings too. She dropped 2 Uniques and 3 set items in on run for me, too.

Naheet

Diabloii.Net Member
I gambled a Stone of Jordan yesterday, with a 72 Javazon. It was the last ring I could afford (about 51,000 gold left after 10 or so rings).

I was really shocked ;).

BaNiSeR

Diabloii.Net Member
ooh, nice finds :D now all i have to do is replenish my assasins gold and keep doing it!

i blew all the 1.8 or so million she can hold and that ring, and an ammy of 4-5% LL and 1xx mana were the only decent ones :(

is the NM council still a good gold find place? im not going to go to hell and GF because my trapsin doesnt kill too terably fast in hell to warent it just for 1k or so extra gold imo :p

BaNiSeR

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm, and i thought my luck was turning!

just a little while ago i found a yellow bastard sword, even though it was ethy i picked it up!

heres what i get, a BIG slap in the face!
Brimstone Edge
55-73 dmg
etheral
21/21 dura
lvl 38

40% IAS
75% ED
+3 min dmg
+219 AR
repairs 1 durability every 20 secconds.

40% IAS, self repair, etheral, hat more could i ask for than a nice 100+ED, yet i get slaped with a mere 75! lol

Shadoway

Diabloii.Net Member
I got a Rune sword with 130%+ ed, etheral and repair, +2 barb skill and other mods aren't too bad either. However, I still don't see a uses of it.

BaNiSeR said:
hmm, and i thought my luck was turning!

just a little while ago i found a yellow bastard sword, even though it was ethy i picked it up!

heres what i get, a BIG slap in the face!
Brimstone Edge
55-73 dmg
etheral
21/21 dura
lvl 38

40% IAS
75% ED
+3 min dmg
+219 AR
repairs 1 durability every 20 secconds.

40% IAS, self repair, etheral, hat more could i ask for than a nice 100+ED, yet i get slaped with a mere 75! lol

BaNiSeR

Diabloii.Net Member
yes, but that sword i found had 40% ias, that makes it one hella fast lil sword...if it were cruel and you upgraded it since its a rare it would be quite powerfull