WoW has...

theeliminator

WoW has...

I thought I would make a light hearted thread, give us all something to laugh about.

So here is the idea, say a feature that WoW has that Diablo shouldn't have, but it has to be something that is common in a lot of other games.

Bonus points for replacing it with something "more diabloish"

I will start.

WoW has Gold so obviously Diablo should have demon teeth currency

Re: WoW has...

Blizzard made WoW so another company (Raven? perhaps Valve) should make Diablo III.

For fitting purposes,

WoW has undead Diablo should have rotting corpses.

Nekora

Diabloii.Net Member

WoW has talents/skills, so D3 should axe these. Go back to the series roots where there was only one kind of physical attack, and you could learn every spell from books.

Larik

Diabloii.Net Member

WoW has playable characters so diablo should just have a flyover camera.

theeliminator

WoW has a tool bar that goes across the bottom of the screen from witch skills can be activated, Diablo shouldn't have a tool bar at all, skills should be activated through yelling at your PC

Dahmer

Diabloii.Net Member

WoW has annoying people playing it so while playing Diablo 3 their pc should get rid of them.

Rash

Diabloii.Net Member

WoW has a tool bar that goes across the bottom of the screen from witch skills can be activated, Diablo shouldn't have a tool bar at all, skills should be activated through yelling at your PC
That one made me literally LOL.
Imagine sitting in front of your pc and yelling commands at your char. STRIKE! WHIRLWIND! WHIRLWIND! BLOCK! JUMP! YOU DUMB BASTARD JUUUMP!!! WHAT DID I JUST TOLD YOU?? NOW I'M DEAD, DAMN SHIIIT!!

Larik

Diabloii.Net Member

WoW has a fan base full of people that complain all day, diablo shouldn't.

theeliminator

WoW has mouse and keyboard support, Diablo should have motion sensor support.

(Just don't use Whirlwind to much otherwise you will get sick. But on the bright side that controls how often they will use the skill lol)

Leugi

Diabloii.Net Member

Hmn...

WoW has items, so Diablo shouldn't have them...

WoW has magic, so it is un-diabloish to let classes use magic at all...