Wow don't all post at once

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
They're gone because the forums just farted, and we are the first ones back to get the stench out. They'll be flocking shortly.

th5418

Banned
I thinks its one of thsoe things where u go with people (that you call your friends? Whats that?) and go watch some films that are on reels.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
*cracks knuckles* Well, I've got one of those things you call a life. Actually, life usually sucks the life outta itself. It ain't easy balancing 25 hours of class, 20 hours work, plus family life and a girlfriend. Doesn't give you much time to sit back and breathe.

And yeah, the forums did fart. I smelt it all the way over here. Lasted a good 45 minutes...

th5418

Banned
Someone should have thier sn be "The Fart" and have a avatar of someone farting. That would be tight. :D

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
ALRIGHT serioulsy!!

DUde, seriously. Theres too many damn people in my room right now you know what i mean? I'm like, dude, seriously, i'm pretty tired. And he's like, dude, its only 1230. So I'm like FINE so he we drink another.

So this guy's giving me **** about my rambo poster, and I'm just chilling, cause you know rambo... he will kick your ***.

So I'm thinking about taking a shower, but remember what happened LAST TIME? hahahahaHAHAHAHAH!!!1

iF you never listen to anything I ever say again, just remember this: Lemmie tell you folks it don't really matter that beer drinking never really made you any fatter it's al those nights on the couch with a SHINER BOCK BEER!

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
nnndave said:
ALRIGHT serioulsy!!

DUde, seriously. Theres too many damn people in my room right now you know what i mean? I'm like, dude, seriously, i'm pretty tired. And he's like, dude, its only 1230. So I'm like FINE so he we drink another.

So this guy's giving me **** about my rambo poster, and I'm just chilling, cause you know rambo... he will kick your ***.

So I'm thinking about taking a shower, but remember what happened LAST TIME? hahahahaHAHAHAHAH!!!1

iF you never listen to anything I ever say again, just remember this: Lemmie tell you folks it don't really matter that beer drinking never really made you any fatter it's al those nights on the couch with a SHINER BOCK BEER!
Well done.

Lesson: Don't drink and post.

Unless you're me.

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
I hereby declare any jokes involving the word "jackson" to be old hat, tired, played, cliched, and annoying.

Agreed? Agreed.
It wasn't a joke. That tumbleweed looks like Michael Jackson I tells ya.