Wow...Did this really happen....?

FinalBout

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow...Did this really happen....?

I was bored today so I decided to surf the hell games. Being that 99% of the hell games are trade games, sure enough, I saw a game called: "hrs 4 gold"....

I went in and saw a sorc saying that she wanted "alot" of gold.
I didnt know what her definition of "alot" was but before I knew it, i traded 720k (her lvl was 72) for an cham and a Lo. :astonished:

This goes to show you what the d2 economy has been reduced to. Has anyone else traded for something so bizarre?

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
i once got a hr for around 2mil gold on uswest, nice work getting 2hr for 720k :thumbsup:

what realm do u play?

adecoy

Diabloii.Net Member
wow thats a mighty fine trade there, best trade i ever got was my soj for a 1% away from perfect steelrends : /

u gotta tell me how to find games like that one :laugh:

soul killer

Banned
Best trade ive ever gotten was a soj for my mavs diadem,took alot of telling him how rare and good it is though.

Also got a Mal for my lightsabre once :D

LeftForDead

Diabloii.Net Member
back in the day in 09 i traded a Plague Bearer for a The Grandfather which was pretty funny cuz the person got pissed at him/herself cuz (s)he got ripped off

Ronaldo

Diabloii.Net Member
i traded 2 low hozs for 6 bers each about a week ago, a ss for 2 hrs today and 2 bartucs claws for a hr each today and a low shako for a hr today. I didnt rip off noobs as he was overpaying for everything.

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
I traded 2 angelic rings once for several very useful items, the most striking of which was a 5/5 fire facet.
That reminds me of one time I was trading pul for..xx.. something..and this guy comes in and puts up a 5/5 lightning facet and says hes ripping himself off but needs the pul.Well I didnt mind taking the facet off his hands:grin:

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
I didnt see anything that weird but my friend says she had traded Eth for Vex. :shocked: Why i wasnt at her place lol

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
BabyLink said:
I didnt see anything that weird but my friend says she had traded Eth for Vex. :shocked: Why i wasnt at her place lol
Like ive always said as long as both parties are happy with the trade its all good:smiley:

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
lagalot said:
Like ive always said as long as both parties are hppy with the trade its all good:smiley:
Haha, the guy who had traded the vex said it to his friend and the friend was like "OMFG U TRADED VEX 4 ETH????"