Wow Addon Cataclysm announced for November

Twoflower

Banned
Wow Addon Cataclysm announced for November

Yes, i know it is about WoW. But Cataclysm is the last planned release before Diablo3, and i think that can only mean one thing : The release is coming closer :D Every day :D

AxeX

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Wow Addon Cataclysm announced for November

Also, it was not announced for November. People just think it was because some random person on MMO-champion said its coming November.

Wolfpaq777

Also, it was not announced for November. People just think it was because some random person on MMO-champion said its coming November.
To be fair, that same random person has accurately predicted every major patch & expansion release date in the past several years.

It's pretty obvious from reading the site for a while that whoever is running it has a pretty knowledgeable inside source @ Blizzard. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a side project of a few of their devs, or even if it is an official Blizzard project hosted off site to make us think it's a "fan site".

Blizzard did say in last year's Blizzcon that the game would be out in 2010, so even if November is wrong it will only be off by a month =)

AxeX

Diabloii.Net Member

To be fair, that same random person has accurately predicted every major patch & expansion release date in the past several years.

It's pretty obvious from reading the site for a while that whoever is running it has a pretty knowledgeable inside source @ Blizzard. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a side project of a few of their devs, or even if it is an official Blizzard project hosted off site to make us think it's a "fan site".

Blizzard did say in last year's Blizzcon that the game would be out in 2010, so even if November is wrong it will only be off by a month =)
Since Blizzard has always been strict about giving out information on ANY project, I highly doubt its an insider job or a side project of theirs that they've keep secret for so long.

My money is on him being lucky with his so called "guesses". And yes, you can be lucky enough to "guess" that many things accurately.

Monster

Diabloii.Net Member

This so called "insider" is only making educated guesses based off what little information we've been given by Blizzard.

Blizzard says the game will be out this year, so the logical guess would be after Blizzcon, in November. Doesn't take much brains to figure THAT one out.

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

the op is right, D3 is closer to release every day no matter what is going on with wow

Risingred

Diabloii.Net Member

the op is right, D3 is closer to release every day no matter what is going on with wow
Ha!

I will toss my hat into the ring and say that the MMO-Champion guy is never, ever wrong about stuff like this. It is rather uncanny and he has to have some kind of source for his info, due to the sheer accuracy rating.
Then again, I haven't played for a while nor read the site so maybe things have changed.

ThulRasha

Diablo: IncGamers Member

Since Blizzard has always been strict about giving out information on ANY project, I highly doubt its an insider job or a side project of theirs that they've keep secret for so long.

My money is on him being lucky with his so called "guesses". And yes, you can be lucky enough to "guess" that many things accurately.
If you want to trust any date, you might as well trust this lucky fellow :p

Patch 4.0 (cataclysm pre-patch) is already downloading while I type, so I think he might not be of by much with his current lucky guess.