Wouldnt this sweet for ur merc/you ?

Trigger Finger

Diabloii.Net Member
Wouldnt this sweet for ur merc/you ?

Ok, get an act 2 merc with might aura. Equip him with the runeword DOOM (it has a holy freeze aura when equipped). If ur a melee char, u get the advantages of might + HF. Suppose ur a caster, u get the advantage of HF and ur merc has the advantage of having might and therefore, will do more dmg and in turn live longer/leech more. Any1 else think this? :scratch:

chubbypuppy

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry...

good idea, but it's kinda common (for those that can actually get doom).

BTW if you are a caster, it's probably better for you to get doom on a definance merc, so you both benefit.

Anksun

Diabloii.Net Member
My merc used doom, he's defiance and i'm an hammerdin so he got concentration... might is a nice idea for another caracther than paladin will already a good offensive aura.

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
Trigger Finger said:
Ok, get an act 2 merc with might aura. Equip him with the runeword DOOM (it has a holy freeze aura when equipped). If ur a melee char, u get the advantages of might + HF. Suppose ur a caster, u get the advantage of HF and ur merc has the advantage of having might and therefore, will do more dmg and in turn live longer/leech more. Any1 else think this? :scratch:
I've already made my doom, for my merc, and now I'm working on getting the runes for bramble, so my barb will have a might merc, with holy freeze and thorns. not to mencion the Delirum bone visage on the merc casting confuse all the time. The only thing that would make this even better would be an HOJ weapon for my barb, throwing a little holy fire aura on top of everything else.. :)

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
squigipapa said:
I've already made my doom, for my merc, and now I'm working on getting the runes for bramble, so my barb will have a might merc, with holy freeze and thorns. not to mencion the Delirum bone visage on the merc casting confuse all the time. The only thing that would make this even better would be an HOJ weapon for my barb, throwing a little holy fire aura on top of everything else.. :)
or a beast runeword for fanat