Would you take a new user name here if ...?

Will you be coming back once the ladder resest?

• Yes. I will coming back withought a doubt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. But im not happy about having to start over

• No. Im going to stay in non ladder

• No. Im going to quit diablo II all together

• Total voters

Gorny

Banned
Would you take a new user name here if ...?

If the Forums were wiped again like they were last June, would you take a new posting name or keep the same one ?

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Probably not. I would like to change my username (in an effort to get the same username across various forums, although I'd have to change all them too :) ), but it'd be best not to confuse people too much.

And if the forums were wiped again it would be Durf's fault.

Gorny

Banned
I would end up changing mine to match my name in The Valarguild. Either Galdor-V, or if I pass the Maia test another name with -(Valar) after it.

Kitten~The~Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Nah, I thought long and hard about my name and my tar... they are exactly what I want and match each other perfectly :thumbsup:

toader

Banned
I would keep the same name.

But you know what would be funny, probably get you banned though.

Make an account that is very similar to a person, with only a small hardly noticable misspelling of the name. Keep the same avatar as them, same sig, etc...and going around posting the exact same thing they do right after they posted it.

It would drive a person insane.

Muwahahaha

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
nah....my initials work just fine :). Plus I use it for everything so why change u know.

Gorny

Banned
toader said:
I would keep the same name.

But you know what would be funny, probably get you banned though.

Make an account that is very similar to a person, with only a small hardly noticable misspelling of the name. Keep the same avatar as them, same sig, etc...and going around posting the exact same thing they do right after they posted it.

It would drive a person insane.

Muwahahaha

Or you can (also grounds for banning) create a second acount claiming not to be your self. One person did this a while ago and the additional account was banned :)

toader

Banned
aragorn_elessar said:
Or you can (also grounds for banning) create a second acount claiming not to be your self. One person did this a while ago and the additional account was banned :)

It was definatly not-usufruct that did this. Must have been someone else.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
aragorn_elessar said:
Too easy to check for matching IPs. Gotta love peeps who pull that.

Only way to get away w/ that is post from two seperate pcs that aren't linked together

Xenon[XoA]

Banned

p-p-p-p-p-Poing!!
I'd probably keep me same name too. I upped to these lovely square brackets last time. So unless it'd accept ¤, prob not.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
I would definately change it, since it's too long and people keep on calling me Diablolico, thinking that that's where my name originated. :hanky:

I would change it to "Diab", if I could, or at least remove the stupid "x64" at the end.

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolv said:
Too easy to check for matching IPs. Gotta love peeps who pull that.

Only way to get away w/ that is post from two seperate pcs that aren't linked together
I hope all the admins here don't ban people based on your technical logic, if so
god help me if someone else in my 6000 employee company decides to post something here through our proxy server. ...

Sorry if I sound insulting or anything .. I don't mean it .. just pokeing at you, picture me saying it in a sarcastic tone, with a big smile on my face.. still insulted? then add .... me weighing 450lbs and being naked in a tub of jello... still no go... oh oh .. with Bill Cosby!.. if you're still not smileing ... you're a heartless ROBOT!!

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Dredd wasn't my first choice for a username, but it was the one that finally passed the name filter. If the forums were wiped, I would stick with this name -- nowadays I use it everywhere I post.