Would you pay for more character slots?

Flux

Administrator
I've seen some conversation lately from players who want more character slots and storage space. That wasn't such an issue in D3v, but in RoS there's a lot more character customization via skills/gear, and it's now very possible for a player to have several completely different versions of each class. Hence needing more stash space and character slots.

Any of you guys in that boat, where you want/need more? And would you micro transactions for it? If so, how much? $10 for another stash tab and 2 char slots? More? Less?

Zerx

Diabloii.Net Member
I would spend money for tabs mostly. 10$ for 3 tabs would work. Maybe just 2$ per tab.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
I would also only spend money for stash tabs. If there is another expansion and two classes are announced it might make me buy more character slots but right now I am ok with the character slots I have. $10 for 3 storage tabs seems about right.

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
I already did pay extra money for more character slots! :)

But yeah, I would probably toss a few shekels for some extra stash tabs, would really depend on the price.

phaedrus

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I *already* bought more storage space and character slots by purchasing a second copy of D3 to use for muling. Then, Blizzard implemented universal BoA in RoS, and completely vitiated the usefulness of my second account. So, I'm a little put out over that.

But yeah, I'd pay for more stash tabs and character slots.

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
I *already* bought more storage space and character slots by purchasing a second copy of D3 to use for muling. Then, Blizzard implemented universal BoA in RoS, and completely vitiated the usefulness of my second account. So, I'm a little put out over that.

But yeah, I'd pay for more stash tabs and character slots.
Yep, been there did that!