would this work: melee mancer

Dazuni

Diabloii.Net Member
zeal on range weapon?? kidding right? but if it could then zeal a elite repeater x bow + 10% IAS would be really cool. get that belt call razor tail(?) then you have a piecing bow, with Clagclaw glove then you have knock back and slow too. would someone test this for the rest of bowamancer-wannabe?

SoulTaker

Diabloii.Net Member
this thread rocks..i wanna make a mellee mancer now cuz iv always wanted to melee with a staff,i think it just looks tight...
but if you looking for sorta lower str, wtf would be a good armor?
shaft? i have a upgrading UM'ed one laying around on a merc somewhere i dunt use...
=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)=)
ty for the insperation...ill trade for the rest of the equip later this week prolly...

EDIT: isnt there a amor or item out there that has BO mod on it??

belth

Diabloii.Net Member
SoulTaker said:
EDIT: isnt there a amor or item out there that has BO mod on it??
Call To Arms*
5 Socket Weapons
Amn + Ral + Mal + Ist + Ohm

+1 To All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+250-290+% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 5-30 Fire Damage
7% Life Stolen Per Hit
+2-6 To Battle Command (varies)*
+1-6 To Battle Orders (varies)*
+1-4 To Battle Cry (varies)*
Prevent Monster Heal
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

ttd-gap

Diabloii.Net Member
How about this approach....

Beast
Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+240-270% Enhanced Damage (varies)
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+3 To Werebear
+3 To Lycanthropy
Prevent Monster Heal
+25-40 To Strength (varies)
+10 To Energy
+2 To Mana After Each Kill
Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5 Charges)

Put this bad boy in a zerker or ettin and your good to go. Max Bone Armor and its synergies along with decrep and your good to go. Some would say that a melee necro would not use the werebear skill because then he wouldn't be a necro anymore....but I think its fine.

Any thoughts?

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
^ If you are going with that mother, put it in a Cadeceus. They swing much faster than axes and the one I have does respectable damage, on top of being incredably fast (on a zealing paladin, of course.)

Would it be possible to prebuff the Bear, then switch to something else? I must try this...

Dazuni

Diabloii.Net Member
I partied with a zon last night and she was doing act2 hell asking for help. no problem I asid that is until I run into those annoying magic immune rerivaler.

so in front of zon, I stoped boning and switch to my upgraded steel driver and run up to the rerivaler and hammerred it in. it did took about 10 hit but woo hoo, I dun have to run from it anymore.