Would this Circlet be good on a Barb?

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
Would this Circlet be good on a Barb?

Greetings.

This is my first thread in the barb forum. I know next to nothing about barbs, but I'll start an IK barb soon enough to get the feel for them. In the mean time, I found this circlet, and I was wondering if some of you will be kind enough to share your thoughts on it.

Hailstone Brow
Circlet
Defense: 22
Durability: 81 of 105
Required Level: 63
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x567a8e7a
+23 to Strength
+18 to Energy
+5 to Minimum Damage
Fire Resist +17%
Lightning Resist +44%
Cold Resist +17%
Poison Resist +17%
+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels

Here are my thoughts:
1. Good resists, especially LR, but with NR, does a barb really need much more resists?

2. Great boost to strength, all good here.

3. Only +1 to barb skills. But from my understanding, barbs are not too dependant on +skills? If so, then the +1 isn't such a bad thing?

Please note that I'm not asking for a PC. I would just like to know if it is any good at all, and if it is, what build would make best use of it.

Thank you.

EDIT: Silly me, I completely forgot about Arreat's Face! I have a few of those. Ok, that makes this circlet Charsi food then.

aman

Assassin Moderator
Arreats beats it by alot

If it had FCR then maybe could have been more useful , of course it's still useful but i would much rather use Arreats.

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks Aman! I remembered Arreat's Face just when you were replying, I think. All those Meph runs are shutting my brain down...:rolleyes:

Spankeh

Diabloii.Net Member
Barbs use all three skill trees for almost all builds, so + all skills are very important to them. Not the other way round!!

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
Spankeh said:
Not the other way round!!
The addition of '!!' instead of '.' adds an entirely different emphasis to the interpretation of your sentence. :rolleyes:

PM me if clarification is required on the above statement.('!!') :rolleyes:
:unimpressed:

Murderya

Banned
Spankeh said:
Barbs use all three skill trees for almost all builds, so + all skills are very important to them. Not the other way round!!

+skills aren't that important. I would rather have ED, Dual Leech, and +str or +dex over skills.