Would my Javazon survive hell? Hi! I got bored of playing Barb for the 5287924:th time and decided to go for a Javazon for PvM for a change. im going to play with Javelin&Spear Tree 20 Power Strike 20 Charged Strike 20 Lightning Strike 20 Lightning Fury 19 Lightning Bolt +3 Prereq's Passive&Magic tree 1 Slow Missiles 1 Critical Strike 1 Penetrate 1 Pierce 1 Dodge 1 Evade 1 Avoid 1 Inner Sight (prereq) Total Skillspoints used: 110 ofcourse im probably gonna be finished with that when diablo3 is out but W/E a few less points in Lightning Bolt wont hurt that much. i have been looking over gear+skills as usual (dont care bout the retalents, i play old school where 1 mistake = new char xD) and is wondering if this gear would be viable in hell as an all-around char. (not specificly doing cow-runs only) Shield Spirit- Runeword: Monarch Shield Body Armor-Chains of Honor Runeword: Archon Plate Helm- Griffon's eye Amulet- Highlord's Wrath Ring1- Raven frost Ring2- Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band Belt- Razortail Boots- Silkweave Weapon- I am not sure whenever Titan's Revenge or Thunderstroke would be best, but i guess i can trade myself to either 1 of them, hopefully. this would give me (in normal without act5 resistance scrolls) 135 light res 120 cold res 100 poision res 65 fire res aswell as 65 FHR which is enough for 6 frames i belive, and 50 FCR for 14 frames (for whatever its worth, i got no enigma anyway) and 20 IAS (35 if Thunderstroke) and +7 all skills (9 if Titan's Revenge) and +2-4 Javelin&Spear Skills (also dependant on wep) With 1 point in Pierce+7 from gear = 65% pierce With Razortail thats +33% total of 98% pierce.. close enough IMO for being end-game gear this feels a bit low for me, but i cant find anyway to boost res without losing IAS/+skills and i cant boost IAS/+skills without losing FHR/mass defense etc. etc. Also i havent tested it yet, i have only watched the numbers, if this is good in reality and im just being paranoid then please sayso :crazyeyes: If you have any advice of other gear which may be helpful, another way of distributing skills or W/E please help me out xD Now be easy on me, i havent played D2 for like 3 or 4 years, so im sorry if i made any mistakes etc etc. PS: is a lvl 8/10 valkyrie worth sacrificing 2 points in Lightning Bolt? or should i screw Lightning Bolt completely and get an 18 point Valkyrie (+7/9) instead? losing a synergy alltogheter. PPS: wtf is a poll? xD not used to posting on forums;P this is my first actualy:nod: EDIT: The reason gloves is not listed is because according to what ive heard there is no top end Unique Gloves, so im aiming for decent magical/rare gloves which is hard to take into the calculation.