Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Would like to find a good home for..

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by HazardFC, Mar 29, 2004.

1. HazardFC

HazardFC IncGamers Member

Would like to find a good home for..

Okay, I hit 90 last night on my sorc and I am pretty much done with the game.

I played for a couple of years when D2 first cameout, played DAOC the last 2+ years and started playing D2 again just for "ole times".

Well, I am still playing DAOC and basically am quitting D2 .. again.. hehe.

I have some semi nice items and would love to give them to someone that truly needs them. Anyone have any recommendations? Of course, I realize that the person could easily be someone that just wants to trade or sell them but I hope to find someone that can actually use them.

I have:

Helm:
    Shako with PTopaz

Weapon:
    Occy
    Wiz Spike

Shield:
    RHYME
    Lidless with PDiamond

Rings:
    SoJ
    29% Nagel

Ammy:
    Mara's

Gloves:
    40% MF Chance
    Frosts
    Magefists

Armor:
    33% Viper Magi

Belt:
    GoldWrap

Boots:
    Decent Rare with Nice Resists and MF

Charms:
    4 Cold GC
    1 really nice Annihalition
    7 or 8 6% MF Small Charms

I am posting this from work. I am sure I am missing something. I can post more detail from home.
    Also, my merc has a few things that may be of some use.. A duriels SHell for example.

Anyway, Not sure how I am going to do this but I just hoped the items could end up with someone that could truly use them

2. ioupain

ioupain IncGamers Member

hi

what realm are you on?

i could really use that annihilus and those cold grand charms - my charms suck you see

i am on europe - i would appreciate it very much if you could give me those

thanx in advance :clap:

3. RobWild

RobWild IncGamers Member

Don't know how it would work out either but I'd be stoked to get your SoJ ring. I have quite a few of the other items you mentioned but the one thing I am lacking and have never found is a SoJ. Would be cool to finally get one, cold charms are cool too, really up to u if you have time to log on and want to let me have those. My account name is RobWild, well post back if u wanna let me get those, thx.

4. ioupain

ioupain IncGamers Member

oh yeh my account name is ioupain4 :thumbsup:

5. kuza

kuza IncGamers Member

I could really use those charms! And the occy for that matter. I'm on USeast ladder, *Gmankuza

Cheers!

6. Peacrusher

Peacrusher IncGamers Member

Well I'm sure you have enough people to give them to... However I could use the shako or the occy.. or any skill items... Read my thread quickly and you'll see the problems I've been haveing...

I'm on US east ladder, *panthera13

If your there i'll gladly accept any charity you may be able to give.

thanks

7. YetiManY3K

YetiManY3K IncGamers Member

I'm on east ladder as well, I could put Maras, the SoJ, or any of the charms to great use on my Blizzard sorc. *yetimany3k is my acct.

8. MercenaryKnight

MercenaryKnight Banned

Hello I play on uswest ladder and ive been playing for a year or 2 now but never really owned a mfer so my gear is quite limited. I really would like the 4 skill gcs soj and anni but anything will help and I would appreciate it :)

9. RealButter

RealButter IncGamers Member

hey im on USWEST acc name *RealButter and im starting over on 1.10 and id like whatever u could give me

10. Papasmurf90

Papasmurf90 IncGamers Member

Hey,
    I'm on US East and I just started my new 1.10 acct after a long break. I haven't found any decent items and although some of the guys on the forums were nice enough to give me some stuff I still lack decent boots and rings. I would love to take those SOJs and boots off of you. My acct is Pangsta_Gangsta on US East Ladder. Hope to hear from you soon!

11. holabuster

holabuster IncGamers Member

hey hazard, I really appreciate what you're trying to do here but I'm sorry you wanna quit. I'm USeast Nonladder and I could really use the 40% chance guards. I have had no luck acquiring a pair and I would find it perfect in helping along my first sorc. If you would help me out, my account is *holabuster2. Thanks a lot if you can and cya if you can't.

12. TheDemonWithin

TheDemonWithin IncGamers Member

If you're on USWest Ladder, then I really am in need of a SoJ, Maras, and Annihilus. Of course, you have to oblige to other people who have asked for SoJ before me, so I could take the Annihilus and Maras if you don't need them. I mainly need the Annihilus, because no matter how hard I try, somebody always swipes the charm from right under my nose (2 Dclones, both times, Hammerdin comes in, Teleports around uberfast while I'm still calling friends to help find and kill, and kills before my friends even come).

If I could take the three, I would be really pleased, and my sorceress would FINALLY be complete ^_^.

My account name is *yahska92 and *yahska91, if you're willing to give a poor sorceress some help :D.

13. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

one way to get rid of them is to give them to somebody you've met through the boards on a different realm. a lot of people i know want a presence on another realm, but don't want to start from scratch nor ask for handouts.

14. BigBadBrett

BigBadBrett IncGamers Member

I would be happy to keep the the account active for you. If you ever decide to come back it will be intact for you.

Cheers
    Brett

15. Skully

Skully IncGamers Member

Hi well i have to say your pretty nice......
    I have this mf sorc but i cant find shako, right now i use peasant crown.
    Im from Europe so you cant give me anything i guess....but your nice to give your stuff away like that!!!
    cheers

16. Skully

Skully IncGamers Member

oh maybe you need my account name? its Isuldur.......
    i have a question too....
    i use a 4 perefect topaz armor, for me it works but most ppl say it sucks....
    does it suck?

17. dlantz

dlantz IncGamers Member

I actually could really use those boots... and the anni and soj, but who couldn't use them? :) Acct name is Cadaydus, char name Kaerima, and I'm on US East Ladder.

18. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

If you use the armor only while mfing i cant say theres anything against it.
    Its the best item you can get until you can replace it with skullders for example or even tal's armor :p
    4ptopaz armor helped me alot before i got different items.

HazardFC: Give it to some needy people or people you know. You can also donate this stuff to the low-lvl item fund (though they are not soo low lvl ;)) There will surely be people we can give that stuff too. The fund exists on europe and us realms. Check the thread at the top of this forum.

19. Skully

Skully IncGamers Member

Guess ill keep using it......i will never get skullders or even tals armor.....:p
    thnx for your help!!!

20. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

you will if you keep using it and do mephruns for example. skullders is not that rare, tals it ofcourse.